San Diego, San Diego, San Diego, CA 92130 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mister Minister

"No Cookie-Cutter Ceremonies" is the motto of Mister Minister, a wedding officiant service in San Diego. Owned and operated by bestselling romantic comedy author Rich Amooi, couples will enjoy the ultimate non-religious wedding ceremony script that showcases the fun and magic of their relationship.

Rich Amooi writes and performs one-of-a-kind wedding ceremonies that are humorous, yet come from the heart and soul of who you are. Planning the ceremony is a breeze and stress-free. All couples receive a questionaire, so Rich can get to know their personalities, find out what makes them unique, and learn why they are meant to be together forever. Ultimately, Rich’s end-goal is to create a lovely, enjoyable, happy, and humorous ceremony where everyone can laugh, smile, have fun, and get into the spirit of the special day. That positive energy will stay with your guests until the end of your wedding reception!

Most ceremonies average around twenty minutes. Short, sweet, and fun, and then you can move on to the celebration. Couples can choose to write their own vows or Rich will happily write them. That is totally up to you.

Rich is available for Civil Unions, Commitment Ceremonies, Elopements, Interfaith Ceremonies, Non-Religious Ceremonies, Same Sex Ceremonies, and Vow Renewals. He learned Spanish in his forties and is now fluent in the language, so he is also available as a bilingual wedding officiant.

Mister Minister loves and appreciates people of all faiths, cultures, traditions, and orientations. Love is love is love.

officiant jeffreyswedding 51 1016074
The beautiful ceremony
officiant jeffreyswedding 51 1016074

2 Reviews for Mister Minister

Jeffrey · Married on 07/26/2014

Rich was incredible. He asked us many questions about what we wanted from our ceremony and crafted such a unique ceremony for us. To this day, we hear that our wedding ceremony was among the most memorable that our guests had attended. It’s because Rich included humor, love, and most importantly US (my wife and I) throughout the ceremony. It’s true that “we laughed and we cried” (and everyone says that), but in my heart of hearts, I know that our ceremony was so unique to us and unlike anything I’ve ever seen in another wedding that I’ve been too. Am I biased? Of course I am because it was my wedding. But to the many people who told us that they actually genuinely ENJOYED our ceremony and it was the best they had attended, they were speaking their personal opinions. Thank you to Rich for everything you did to make our day so special. I literally am becoming teary eyed thinking about the event and how special it was!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Mister Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish