Houston, TX 77001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Miranda Laine Photography

At Miranda Laine Photography it's simple. we create one of a kind artwork of your life.

Miranda is an award winning photojournalist and talented artist. Let her share her gift with you. Serving Central Texas and beyond! Available for travel worldwide.

Call Miranda Laine Photography at 210-393-5520 today!

www.mirandalainephotography.com

Follow Miranda Laine Photography on

• Real Weddings 24

14 Reviews for Miranda Laine Photography

Veronica · Married on 08/06/2016

Miranda was easily one of the best vendors my husband and I worked with during our entire wedding process. I instantly fell in love with Miranda's photography style - she is able to capture details and emotions so genuinely and so beautifully. Additionally, behind the gorgeous photos, is a caring, hardworking, and sweet photographer who goes above and beyond in what she does. From our first conversations through getting our wedding photos, Miranda has been quick to answer any questions, considerate of our ideas, and helpful in her feedback. She was an absolute joy to work with on the day of our wedding. She made everyone feel comfortable and was there to capture all of the important moments. We love all of our photos and would book Miranda again in a heartbeat. She is a truly amazing photographer and person.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Debbie · Married on 05/29/2016

Miranda was a dream to work with for my daughter's wedding. She is definitely an artist and captures special moments and beautiful details. I never stressed over this aspect of the wedding. Miranda is a professional in every way and we are so happy with our pictures and with our experience in working with her.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2016

I had high expectations for my wedding photography and Miranda blew every one of them out of the water. From the first day we met when she explained her style and showed me her work, we connected in a way that I knew she understood me and what I wanted for my special day. Leading up to the wedding, Miranda was also gracious and prompt in responding to my many questions. She worked with me to build the perfect package.

When wedding day came, she brought an amazing team of assistants (part of my package) who together captured more shots and angles than I could ever have dreamed of. I was nervous that the wedding day went by so fast there were many shots we missed. When I received my photos, I quickly realized I was wrong. Miranda knew exactly what she was doing. She is professional, she knows how to handle chaos and family, and is an incredible artist. Five stars hands down.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Award

Real Weddings

• Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Wedding Planners

Miranda's work is amazing! Our clients are always so happy that they selected Miranda. She captures the wedding and all the details beautifully.

• Griffin Photography
    Griffin Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Miranda's work! I always recommend my brides to her if I am not available.

• McKenna Events Center
    McKenna Events Center Banquet Halls

Miranda Laine captures the special moments on your wedding day! She knows that this is a once-in-a-lifetime occassion and she dedicates herself to you, your families, and all of your guests.