1620 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Miles Table & Catering

At Miles Table & Catering we provide impeccable food and service with your dream vision in mind. Our seasonal menus add the perfect touch and flavor to any event and our creative presentations will be one that your guests will never forget.

As a full service caterer, we’ll customize your celebration from beginning to end. Whether it’s procuring rentals, customizing menus or staffing your event with fun bartenders and servers, Miles Table will provide an unparalleled experience.

Let our dedicated events team help make your dreams a reality and bring our tasteful culinary creations to the table by reaching out today!

Follow Miles Table & Catering on

Other couples have also viewed

• Get Fed Catering
koenig wedding 047

6 Reviews for Miles Table & Catering

• Maddi

Maddi W. · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Not just a solid brunch spot

I can't say enough about Miles Table! They exceeded our expectations x1000. When we had to pivot from our original plans to a smaller wedding celebration due to COVID, every detail of our wedding day had to change. By recommendation of our venue coordinator at Irwin's in South Philadelphia, we found Miles Table to provide the catering services. Alysia and Mike are a dream to work with. Alysia, who is incredibly sweet and helped along every step of the way, made sure our concerns were addressed about making the entire event "COVID friendly" while also still having a cocktail hour with amazing hors d'oeurves and an incredible coursed out meal. We essentially told them our vision was a "glorified dinner party". Mike custom designed the menu based on our preferences and truly knocked it out of the park.

Since we weren't able to have the extravagant spread of appetizers for all of our guests to share from during cocktail hour, we knew we still wanted to somehow create a similar experience for our guests. The Miles Table team came up with the idea of making individual cheese boards for each guest to pick on at their table when they arrived, which was the perfect start to the night. The next course consisted of a sampling of three delicious appetizers - please bury me in whatever the dipping sauce is from the cheesesteak egg rolls when I die. The autumnal salad with honeycrisp apples and toasted walnuts was delicious as well.

Both of our families are really into food, so we knew we wanted people to be able to choose between more than just the standard beef or fish options. With Mike's help and creativity, our 41 guests were able to choose from 6 different entree options including beef short ribs, lemongrass chicken, seared sea bass, mushroom polenta, rack of lamb, and pumpkin risotto (my favorite, so delicious!). Our family and friends have not stopped raving about the food. Whenever someone asks who catered it and I tell them Miles Table, they are pleasantly surprised. My only word of advice is market your catering services more! Both of our families are from the Philadelphia area and no one knew Miles Table did such incredible catering!

Lastly, I can't thank the incredibly sweet and attentive wait staff the night of our wedding. From the moment my husband and I walked in the door, there was never a time when our drinks weren't full. I could turn around at any moment and someone was there ready to bend over backwards for whatever it was that I needed or wanted. I recommend Miles Table for any of your catering needs; they were a joy and a breeze to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Miles Table & Catering's reply:

Hey Maddi & Pete!
    Congratulations on tying the knot and thank you so much for the raving review.  Not only is your review exceptionally written but we can't express our gratitude enough for the kind words.  I wish that you could have had your dream wedding at the crystal tea room but I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to be a part of your big day.
    It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we had tons of fun planning.  It's not everyday that we have the chance to be free and get creative with our menu proposals and this one definitely took the cake.  We love that we could give your guests the chance to explore so many options and I'm so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed it!
    Best Wishes,
    Alysia & Mike

Molly K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Miles Table is Amazing

Mike, Alysia and their team were absolutely wonderful. They were not only extremely responsive, but they helped our vision come to life. We were going for a casual yet elegant affair with delicious food and they nailed it. The food was just what we wanted and tasted even better. You have to try their short rib and crab cakes! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer as they essentially became our day of coordinator and everything flowed beautifully. To say the least I would highly recommend Miles Table.

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Experience- Would Recommend to Everyone!

Miles Table was absolutely incredible to work with. They were kind, accommodating, easygoing, professional, and a great value. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made! Mike and Alysia were professional and passionate and, importantly to me, had a great sense of humor! I had to postpone my wedding two weeks prior to the original date due to a medical emergency involving my father, and without hesitation or charging a cent more, they moved the wedding date and took care of everything. The food was delicious, the servers wonderful, and they were all flexible and made me feel at ease which is invaluable to a bride! We are now going to hire them for any event we have - do yourself a favor and hire Miles Table!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Miles Table & Catering's reply:

Sarah!

Reading this review not only made my day but also made me love what a do a little more. A wedding should be full of celebration, love and delicious food so we were more than happy to help make your dream wedding a reality. It was a pleasure working with you and celebrating you and Pat and I look forward to the next event.

Best
    Alysia

Miles Table & Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 65
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 55
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 60
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 35
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Miles Table & Catering 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1620 South Street Philadelphia, PA, 19146 See on map
    Location of (Miles Table & Catering)