My name is Dawn Castor and I am backed by 19 years experience in the wedding photography industry. All of my clients receive a custom high resolution DVD with printing rights. Please take a look at my site, publishings, as well as my reviews! I look forward to meeting you! Feel free to contact me at:

704-724-6586

dawn@middlegray.net

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Middle Gray Photography

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
M
Megan Sent on 06/24/2014
5 out of 5 rating
Dawn was wonderful. We had our pictures back when we came home from our honeymoon. She did a great job.
W
Wendy Sent on 09/05/2012
5 out of 5 rating
All I can say is that Dawn is the best photographer I have EVER worked with and I would not have wanted anyone else to take pictures of my wedding. She is an amazing lady who is very patient, kind, and professional. She took the exact pictures that I wanted and more. I am very, very glad that I chose Middle Gray Photography and will definitely be contacting Dawn in the future for more pictures!!
C
Courtney Sent on 09/22/2011
5 out of 5 rating
We just recently got married and used Middle Gray Photography. Dawn was wonderful!!!! I love the fact that she doesn't have a time limit. That really allows the pictures to be of the ENTIRE evening! She was professional, courteous, and polite! I requested certain shots to be done and they were. My family can be.... loud.... and she took charge during the family shots! When I received the proofs, there were pictures in there that I had no idea she took and that really is so special to me because the groom and I were pulled in so many different directions. During the ceremony (and the reception for that matter), I don't even remember seeing her! I can't say enough wonderful things about Middle Gray! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
illustration message bubble

路 Wedding Cakes
Melonbelly Music
5.0 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
路 Wedding Bands

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding