Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

• Canvas & Canopy Media

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 41 Photos

13 Reviews for Michelle March

We had the most amazing experience getting to Michelle and Michael. They were so helpful in working within our budget. They were so creative and attentive and produced some of the most beautiful images and video we have ever seen. I would highly, highly recommend them to do your wedding!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Kerry · Married on 11/28/2014

Michelle and her husband Mike were wonderful to work with. I think they were my favorite vendor I worked with during my entire wedding process. I was planning a destination wedding the day after Thanksgiving and they gladly flew down to St. Thomas on Thanksgiving Day in order to arrive on time. As I live in Oregon, I did not have a chance to meet them in person before the wedding (which I was nervous about), but that didn't matter. Upon arrival, Michelle took charge of the situation and was a very relaxed but assertive photographer. She gave great instructions to myself and the groom and took charge when friends/family members started making suggestions (a huge relief for me).

We received our photos on a CD less than a month later and the images were just stunning. She captured our day perfectly. I hope I can use her in the future for some additional photography. I would highly recommend them, especially if you like her particular style of photo.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

We were so happy with Michelle's services from beginning to end. She was very responsive from the beginning, and really understood the importance of the wedding experience and our vision for our wedding. As photographers, when my husband and I were planning our wedding, one of the most common questions we got was "how does a photographer pick a photographer?" Well, we did a LOT of research since we were looking in a place we don't live. Michelle's work was technically solid and beautiful, and she delivers the whimsy, romantic feel that I wanted for our portraits without being too trendy. On the day of the wedding, Michelle showed up early with a beautiful bouquet of peonies (my wedding flower!), which was much appreciated and became a part of our DIY centerpieces! When I was feeling stressed, she stayed calm. We were also very pleased with her choice for a second photographer that day, as we are also big fans of Amalie Orange's work. They were a great team, friendly, professional, and calm. We can't wait to see the photos and are truly grateful we found Michelle and chose her to be a part of our day!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Award

1 Real Wedding

• Jillian Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle has the most AMAZING photographs...seriously! STUNNING work. And she's so much fun to be around, I love her! :)

• Peplum Events & Design Wedding Florists

Michelle March is exquisite, amazing, extremely talented and just an overall great photographer. There are not enough words to describe the beauty in her photographs. I am not just saying that as a friend, but also as a bride. She was my wedding photographer and I am just so in love with my pictures. I have worked with her in other projects and her artistic vision, professionalism and genuine love for weddings is what makes her so amazing! I would recommend her to every single bride I meet. You should have dreamy photographs of your wedding and Michelle March is the one who can make that possible! There is a reason why she has caught some national buzz in wedding blog land and that's because her work is pure art!

• Little Black Nothings Wedding Dresses

My trusty friend Michelle March is my #1 go to gal for boudoir and bridal photo shoots for my lingerie collections. Her amazing work is shown in my bridal portfolio.

• Miami, 33186 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Michelle March)

Michelle March frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Michelle March offer?

Michelle March offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Michelle March offer?

Michelle March offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Michelle March offer for wedding events?

Michelle March offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend Michelle March and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michelle March is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in average response time, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.6 in value.