Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,700

About Michelle Krohn Photography

Did you get engaged?! Congrats! Let me see that ring and hear all about the plans for your big day! I would love to capture the pure love you and your fiancé have for one another. All MKP wedding packages come with a complementary engagement session, as well as prints from a professional lab.

Weddings are very special to MKP and there are only a handful that we photograph each year. If you are looking for a fun, attention to detail, professional photographer, I'm your gal! Don't wait to book a wedding photographer, as spots are filled very fast.

Follow Michelle Krohn Photography on

anderson138final
frost4redwood1

5 Reviews for Michelle Krohn Photography

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2017

Michelle was awesome at our wedding! And the editing was even better!!! When I got the final prints I was so in love with her work! She made me feel so special and absolutely made my wedding day. I am happy to look back at my wedding memories and cherish every moment, as for she captured it just as how I imagined.

tasha · Married on 10/01/2016

Michelle is the absolute best! Her photography skills are excellent, and she has a wonderful heart! She works quickly, does an amazing job if your pets are a part of your special day, and she knows exactly which shots will be Beautiful! I recommend her to everyone! I can't wait to see our beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Michelle Krohn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You and Jason were so much fun to work with!! Oh, and your adorable pitties too!!

Sondra · Married on 09/17/2016

Michelle has done all of my family photography and I have never been disappointed! When it came to choosing a wedding photographer it was a no brainer! Choosing Michelle to capture our special day was the easiest decision of wedding planning we made! Michelle was so accommodating leading up to our big day. Her passion for capturing the moment is astonishing in every picture I have received!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Michelle Krohn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I have enjoyed ever session with you and your little family, and I was happy to have been their to capture your wedding as well! Soon I'll be finalizing the details and will get your gallery to you. :)

Award

Michelle Krohn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Minneapolis, MN 55413 See on map