1049 N. Hayworth Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Darlene Photography

Michelle Darlene is a Los Angeles based photographer. Modern, fashion, journalistic.

Follow Michelle Darlene Photography on

MG2177

20 Reviews for Michelle Darlene Photography

Shea Coleman · Married on 04/22/2018

Michelle Is The BEST!

We wanted to make sure our special day was captured by a special photographer. Luckily for the two of us, there was Michelle. From the onset, she was hands-on, detail oriented, and most importantly (in our opinion) she was blunt and honest which helped manage our expectations throughout the entire process. It wasn't until our wedding day that we actually realized how prepared we were and know it was due in part to Michelle's expertise and wisdom she shared with us from Day 1.

Days after the wedding, as the last guests left, the depression started to kick in knowing there will never be a day as perfect as our wedding day. And that's when the first few photos started to hit our inbox - instantly taking us back to that special moment in time when all of our family and friends were in Tulum to celebrate our marriage.

Michelle captured each moment in a way that only she can. As a NINJA. We still joke about not seeing her despite being right in front of us taking picture after picture. She blends in with the setting of your wedding and manages to take stunning photos while doing such. Her photos were SO beautiful - a mix of intimate, fun moments and stunning artistic shots that feel like they are straight out of a magazine. Neither of us are picture people, but she had a way of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

At the end of the day, Michelle helped make a stressful day A LOT less stressful and delivered on everything we asked of her. She has an infectious personality and is such a pleasure to be around - we couldn't have imagined the day without her.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Benilda · Married on 09/29/2012

Michelle Darlene did an amazing job on our wedding photographs. She took the time to gather what's important and captured it well. Pictures are beautiful and professionally done. She is skilled, talented and easy to work it. I would highly recommend Michelle Darlene to anyone who is looking for experienced and professional photographer. She captures that special moments that you will treasure in a lifetime.

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/15/2012

Hiring Michelle to be my engagement/wedding photographer was by far the easiest and best decision I made throughout my whole wedding planning. Her willingness to accommodate both the groom and I superseded all of my expectations. The team and her are not only nice, their well groomed, young, fun and creative. I gave them a few ideas of pictures that I had seen and wanted for myself and she wasn't opposed to it and delivered beautifully . That day was beyond stressful for me, as I was worried about everything coming out right and she did such a wonderful job at calming me and reminding me that this particular day was all about me and my husband. I plan on keeping contact with her as I need her to be my family photographer. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a quality photographer, that will give her exactly what she wants.

When I looked for photographers I was astonished at the prices I was being quoted and when I found Michelle, she was willing to work with my budget and even included a 3rd photographer to capture the special moments as a freebee! Selecting her will probably be your best decision yet!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication Michelle. You are plainly just wonderful at what you do!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Michelle Darlene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It makes me so happy to see how much you love your photos and my services!!!!! I can't wait to capture more memories later on down the road with you and your hubby :)

Michelle Darlene Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Megan Julia Photography
    Megan Julia Photography Wedding Photographers

One of my best recommendations for Los Angeles, Hollywood, West Hollywood wedding photography.

• 1049 N. Hayworth Ave Los Angeles, 90046 See on map