Michelle Bauer Photography

Bend, OR View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Michelle Bauer Photography is a wedding photographer located in Bend, Oregon. Michelle is passionate about photography and has been in the field for more than 20 years. She loves capturing authentic and genuine moments filled with raw love and emotion, and turning them into keepsakes you and your family will treasure for a lifetime.

Michelle Bauer Photography shoots engagements and weddings in a traditional and natural photography style. She also does trash-the-dress sessions, shoots portraits, and offers brand photography. Michelle only schedules one event per day, so you can feel confident you have her undivided attention and won’t feel rushed. She can also accommodate requests for a second shooter, multiple locations, and additional hours if necessary. Michelle will provide your images as high-resolution digital files, or in an album, as regular or canvas prints, and save the dates and thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1550.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date
    Haley Married on 06/10/2017
    Michelle is fantastic! Not only are her prices very reasonable but she is incredible at what she does. She helped us brainstorm locations, what to wear and how to make our shoot uniquely us. As someone who was dreading being in front of a camera, Michelle's guidance made me feel so comfortable and we actually had a lot of fun. We had some sketchy weather the day of our shoot but Michelle knew exactly what to do to use the light to her advantage and the stormy sky shots she captured are some of my favorite. We can't wait to have her there on our big day!
    Haley Married on 06/10/2017
    Michelle is fantastic at what she does! She worked with us to find a great location and ideas to make our session uniquely us. As someone who doesn't love to be in front of a camera, Michelle made me and my fiance feel super comfortable and we had a lot of fun. I was worried about the weather forecast with grey skies but Michelle knew exactly what to do to capture the light. The stormy sky shots ended up being some of my favorite! I can't wait to have her there on our big day. She is even helping with wedding day timeline organization and has a ton of knowledge to offer.
    Sheila Married on 10/20/2016
    Michelle was enthusiastic and flexible when it came to our choosing our location and the photo package we decided upon.

Summer Robbins Flowers Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Michelle on a few weddings and she always captures such lovely images of her couples and all of their carefully curated details. Her candid shots are always unbelievable too. Her personality is that of quiet authority and she will be sure to get exactly the shots you're looking for. I'm always happy to recommend Michelle to couples here in Bend. Can't wait to work with her again this year. :)

Erica Swantek Photography Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Michelle on numerous occasions as she second shoots for me and vice versa. Michelle is absolutely professional, has an amazing eye for detail and a way of making her clients feel at ease. I am more than happy to recommend Michelle!

PO Box 8155 Bend, OR, 97708
Location of (Michelle Bauer Photography)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding