Denver, NC 28037 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Michael Branson DJ Services

• Jen

Jen Mo-Carroll · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael Branson!!

If you are a North Carolina bride, you should absolutely consider hiring Michael. Two of my very good friends used him at their weddings and I remember thinking "wow...this guy is a good time!" When it came time to book our wedding, my fiancé and I reached out to multiple larger DJ companies in Charlotte. Their responsiveness and professionalism had nothing on Michael.
    He provided our ceremony set up for audio, cocktail hour, and played for our reception. He sent a very detailed and organized document to us immediately after booking asking what kind of music we wanted played, what order our wedding party would be introduced, and what we did NOT want played. A week before the wedding we had a FaceTime meeting. He had so many great suggestions and made us feel SO comfortable.
    During our wedding he was a dream. He worked very well with our wedding coordinator - making sure everything ran so smoothly. He even went as far as making sure we had drinks the entire night. Seriously grade AAAAAA service.
    He was my absolute favorite vendor!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Not only is Michael the best DJ, he is a wonderful person! He did such a great job of keeping things going smoothly and seamlessly at our wedding. He has a really good feel for the timeline and timing. And he does a great job of reading the crowd and being involved with guests. He is so funny, charming, kind and punctual! He is definitely a professional who knows what he is doing. Thank you Michael for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Natalie · Married on 01/06/2018

Michael went above and beyond in the entire wedding process. He was organized by sending a mailed packet form for me to fill out with plenty of time. When there were certain songs I was having trouble picking out, he provided helpful suggestions. Michael was timely and provided beautiful back-lighting. He also encourages the use of a "last dance" in addition to the first dance. While I was hesitant at first, this moment became one of the most special memories for my husband and I! Michael kept our guests on the dance floor for the entire reception bringing in the fun group dances if he noticed the crowd slowing down, and slowing it down when it looked like everyone needed a break. On top of doing everything wonderfully as a DJ, Michael thoughtfully checked on my husband and I during dinner to ensure we had everything we needed, and even brought us drinks. If all of that wasn't enough to sway you, Michael is incredibly affordable. You will not be disappointed with his work!

Sent on 04/09/2018