Denver, NC 28037 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Michael Branson DJ Services

• Jen

Jen Mo-Carroll · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael Branson!!

If you are a North Carolina bride, you should absolutely consider hiring Michael. Two of my very good friends used him at their weddings and I remember thinking "wow...this guy is a good time!" When it came time to book our wedding, my fiancé and I reached out to multiple larger DJ companies in Charlotte. Their responsiveness and professionalism had nothing on Michael.
    He provided our ceremony set up for audio, cocktail hour, and played for our reception. He sent a very detailed and organized document to us immediately after booking asking what kind of music we wanted played, what order our wedding party would be introduced, and what we did NOT want played. A week before the wedding we had a FaceTime meeting. He had so many great suggestions and made us feel SO comfortable.
    During our wedding he was a dream. He worked very well with our wedding coordinator - making sure everything ran so smoothly. He even went as far as making sure we had drinks the entire night. Seriously grade AAAAAA service.
    He was my absolute favorite vendor!

Sent on 10/21/2018

James Bailey · Married on 10/13/2018

Dan Bailey

I hired Micheal for my daughters wedding Oct 2018, He was incredible and I am very picky when it comes to music, He was very professional, courteous, you name it, top notch all the way around, well worth the money, you get what you pay for with Micheal,

Sent on 08/13/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Not only is Michael the best DJ, he is a wonderful person! He did such a great job of keeping things going smoothly and seamlessly at our wedding. He has a really good feel for the timeline and timing. And he does a great job of reading the crowd and being involved with guests. He is so funny, charming, kind and punctual! He is definitely a professional who knows what he is doing. Thank you Michael for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/09/2018