Charlotte, NC 28273 Map · Phone number

About Carolina Royal Strings

Welcome!

Carolina Royal strings is Charlotte's premier string ensemble.

Carolina Royal Strings is comprised of a team of highly skilled, classically trained professional musicians with a wealth of performance experience both at home and abroad. Having toured the globe performing in such prestigious venues as Sydney Opera House, Berlin Philharmonic Hall and Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, the members of CRS are proud to now call Charlotte, home.

Carolina Royal Strings provides affordable and stylish music entertainment for weddings, corporate and social events, engagement proposals, gala balls, gallery openings, banquets, holiday parties, cocktail parties and even private dinners.

Our mission is to provide outstanding personal service, deliver a flawless performance, and to create an atmosphere of elegance, joy and sophistication for your special event.

In addition to our high level of musicianship, we emphasize exceptional communication, planning and preparation from the moment you book us through every moment of your event. When you book Carolina Royal Strings Inc., you will be working directly with its founder, Oksana McCarthy, from start to finish, throughout the entire planning process.

You deserve the best. We deliver it.

To find more information about services that we provide, please visit www.carolinaroyalstrings.com, to hear the audio samples of our work visit our music samples page http://carolinaroyalstrings.com/repertoire/music-samples/ and contact Oksana McCarthy at info@carolinaroyalstrings.com or call: (561)909-9607, and I will answer all your questions

Follow Carolina Royal Strings on

fbimg1474255597573

38 Reviews for Carolina Royal Strings

Jessica White · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing!!!!

This group is amazing! They performed at my wedding, which was a dream come true! They are extremely talented, polite, and downright wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you guys for helping to make my wedding in fairytale! This group is amazing! They performed at my wedding, which was a dream come true! They are extremely talented, polite, and downright wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you guys for helping to make my wedding in fairytale! :)

Sent on 02/18/2020

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your sweet review! Your wedding was indeed a dream come true! We are so honored to have been a part of it!

Oksana
  • Caroline

Caroline Brown · Married on 10/12/2019

Rock Quarry Bliss

CRS was amazing at my wedding a few weeks ago! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and everyone could not stop complimenting how beautiful the music was during the start of the ceremony. While walking down the aisle to cannon in D I had tears in my eyes and knew I made the right choice. The music tied the whole ceremony together in an overwhelming speechless way. Oksana was also very quick to respond through the whole planning process and very reasonable. They played all my requests and even more surprises that were raved about. Thank y’all for making my wedding even more magical!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Carolina Royal Strings's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Caroline! We work hard to meet our clients expectations :-)
    BTW your wedding venue was one of a kind and I have never seen anything like this.

Congratulations again and all the best!
    Oksana

Vanessa Castillo · Married on 09/28/2019

A must have for your ceremony

They played during my ceremony and it was beautiful. Oksana was very helpful and responsive

Sent on 10/01/2019

Carolina Royal Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vanessa! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! :-)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carolina Royal Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 872
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Duo
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Harp
    Piano
    Trumpet
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Charlotte, 28273 See on map
    5619099607 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carolina Royal Strings)