Sarah Tollerson Music

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sarah Tollerson Music

Contemporary Vocal & Guitar Ceremony Songs

**Available for bookings through May 21, 2016.**

Hi, I'm Sarah. I moved to Savannah from Nashville in late 2013 and am loving my time in the low country! As a professional musician, I believe that music is one of the most important parts of your wedding, but it should also be the most fun. I specialize in providing your favorite vocal & guitar ceremony songs, both original and covers. All equipment can be provided for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies.

Songs that I have performed in ceremonies before include: "How Sweet It Is" - James Taylor, "Better Together" - Jack Johnson, "In My Life" - The Beatles, "I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz, "Grow Old With Me" - John Lennon, as examples. I love playing many styles of music and am always excited by the new songs I am introduced to by couples.

Visit my YouTube page for samples of many covers and originals, or my website to find out a little bit more about me and where you can see me performing live in the Savannah area.

Contact me at sarah@sarahtollerson.com for more information!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Savannah

Follow Sarah Tollerson Music on

7 Reviews for Sarah Tollerson Music

Sarah Tollerson did an amazing job at our wedding! She has a beautiful voice, was really easy to work with and she is very nice. She did our ceremony music on the beach, music during the cocktail hour, music during dinner, first dances, etc. We even danced our first dance to one of her original songs "Home With You." Sarah has a large song selection and is, in our opinions, one of the best musicians in the Savannah/ Hilton Head Island area. She is very organized and she did an excellent job communicating with us as our big day approached. Sarah and her husband went out of their ways to make our day beautiful and special.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I consider myself truly fortunate to have found Sarah to help me pull off my surprise wedding proposal. During our initial conversations, my plan was still loose. She was very accommodating and helped me determine the best time of day and location to pop the question based on her knowledge of the area. She even outlined the length and style of the specific song I requested to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Then, we coordinated on the big day to make sure everything was perfect, which I can tell you made a huge difference in relaxing me and allowing me to enjoy the moment. On top of all that, her boyfriend setup a secret camera and recorded the whole thing and took pictures for us. We have already shared the video and pictures with our family members and everyone now feels like they were a part of the big moment. Her singing was beautiful and it will always be a special part of our story. I am so thankful that she and her boyfriend went above and beyond to make everything perfect!

Profile Picture Brett , 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Photography

I was very happy having Sarah as my ceremony musician. I wanted less traditional song choices, and she was able to accommodate my wishes. I was having a lot of trouble with this when searching for ceremony musicians in the Savannah area, in general, and luckily my wedding coordinator heard her play at another wedding and referred me to her. Although the ceremony was all a blur, it sounded beautiful, and even though sound amplification was not allowed at my ceremony site, she made it work wonderfully!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/11/14, 10 Reviews