Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Touch of Rose

I have performed hundreds of weddings.

Outdoors or Indoors, your ceremony musicians arrive an hour early and play music for 30 minutes as your guests arrive. As the melodies flow, guests get in the mood for a beautiful wedding.. Fun, Romantic, Elegant, always Impressive.

This sets the mood. This is the moment they have all been waiting months for...

...the exchanging of your Vows!

As your wedding ceremony takes place, we perform the music you and I have

chosen in advance. Grandmothers, Mothers, Attendants, Flowergirls and Ringbearers have a certain music played

for them. All the music builds to a climax for your Bridal Procession piece. You take your time knowing that this is the moment your groom and family have been waiting for! Seeing you walk up the aisle!

You are relaxed because You have hired the most experienced and seasoned professional.

You and I will have planned all the ceremony music together in advance.

My planning worksheet and song list and Samples make it easy.

Phone calls welcome anytime to chat about your wedding ideas. Or I can choose all the music for you.

I have performed weddings for 5 people and as large as 600. I have performed for Presidents of the U.S., in concerts

(as violinist in string section) with Linda Ronstadt, Smoky Robinson, Stevie Wonder. Broadway shows, European tours. Milan, Italy Jazz Fest and Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans.

I have an extensive music library and I am willing to learn any new piece that you request.

karencard 51 316848 1567554139
Ensemble
Ensemble
karencard 51 316848 1567554139

3 Reviews for A Touch of Rose

Karen Rose was such a pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and helpful throughout my entire planning process. She offered many samples so you knew exactly what to expect. She made the decision making for music so easy with her honest suggestions! Her daughter and her played for our ceremony and such a pleasure they were! Everyone loved them and raved about how special they made our ceremony! I would highly recommend Karen - A touch of Rose Music! She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Jul · Married on 04/21/2012

We just wanted to take a moment to thank Karen Rose and her band including jazz singer Bronwyn for making our wedding a truly memorable event. We were so impressed with their professionalism and talent. We absolutely loved them. Our guests were so impressed with the elegance and beautiful music at our wedding!

Karen Rose put together a special ensemble for us that was so amazing, and she worked with our budget to produce the most unique music experience of all the weddings we've ever been to. She understood the ambiance we wanted to provide our guests and deliver it flawlessly! We cant' recommend enough Karen Rose and her band for your future weddings.

Sent on 07/23/2012

A Touch of Rose FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6