Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $695
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 2

About A Touch of Rose

Hi, I want to introduce myself. My name is Karen Rose. I play a 300 year old violin.

I have been a violinist since age 4. I studied Music and Sociology and have a BA from Tulane University. I am from New Orleans. Growing up there, I got swept into the great music of the city at a very young age. I joined the union (American Federation of Musicians) at age 15 so I could play my first professional recording gig. Since then, I've never stopped playing violin. I played for Ronald Regan at the RNC at the Westin Hotel in New Orleans. I was his solo violinist at a private party. Arnold Schwarzenegger was at the party and wore a handsome tuxedo. He is a classical music lover and gave me a nice compliment on my playing.

Performances in concert with Linda Ronstadt, Smoky Robinson, Stevie Wonder, Liberace, Johnny Mathis, Aaron Neville, Ray Charles, Burt Bacharach, Dionne Warwick, Harry Connick, Jr., Doug Kershaw, Sammy Davis, Jr., Anthony Newley, Natalie Cole, Doc Sevrenson, Connie Stevens.

European tour to Milan, Italy for the Milan Jazz Festival. And The Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans.

I have an extensive music library for playing Weddings. I can play all styles of music. I am willing to learn any new piece that you request. If I don't have, I purchase it online and learn the music.

I have performed hundreds of weddings, some as large as 400 guests and some very intimate.

karencard 51 316848 1567554139

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for A Touch of Rose

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding ceremony

Karen’s song selection was awesome! It was tough to choose between the variety of options! Very timely and super easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2019

A Touch of Rose's reply:

Hi Jackie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.
    I hope you are both doing well and enjoying married life.

Karen Rose was such a pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and helpful throughout my entire planning process. She offered many samples so you knew exactly what to expect. She made the decision making for music so easy with her honest suggestions! Her daughter and her played for our ceremony and such a pleasure they were! Everyone loved them and raved about how special they made our ceremony! I would highly recommend Karen - A touch of Rose Music! She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/01/2013

A Touch of Rose FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 695.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A Touch of Rose 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • A Touch of Rose 2
    Special Offer

Enjoy a 10% discount off all ensemble or solo wedding music.

• Asheville, NC, 28803 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Asheville, NC, 28803-3270 See on map
    504 835 9535 (Phone number)
    828 335 9827 (Other Phone Number)
    none (Fax Number)