South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 23 Photos

11 Reviews for Micah Wedding Photography

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

I found Micah and Megan after searching a for photography team that was not corny, cheesy, or staged. I was looking for someone to capture real moments in a truly talented and artistic way. It seemed to me that so many other photographers had a list of awkward, cheesy poses that they used for every single couple. Or, they used the current 'popular' style of photography that uses light/glares in a certain way that makes all the photos look washed out and blurry.

I chose Micah and Megan because I wanted timeless, crisp, clear images that would show all of the true, raw emotion of my wedding day. They went above and beyond. I am in LOVE with every single one of my photos, and there are SO many. Forget the videographer. You don't need one with all of the images Micah & Megan will provide. The photos tell the story on its own. I could not be happier with my photos!

Micah & Megan were amazing to work with on my wedding day. The second I met them, I knew I was going to love working with them. They were so calm and made me feel comfortable right away. The entire night of my wedding, my guests kept telling me how much they LOVED my photographers (before they even saw the photos)!! Now that I have received my photos, I am getting SO many compliments on them. They are all stunning!

I was a bride on a budget. I allocated more money to photography than to any other vendor, and it was SO worth it. The photos will last a lifetime, and I smile every time I look at them!

Again, I cannot recommend Micah & Megan enough. If you are considering them at all, just book them. You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband works in television as a director of photography, so when it came to finding a photographer for our wedding, he was VERY picky. Our wedding coordinator sent us a long list of recommended photographers, but Micah & Megan's work caught his eye right away. Once we met them in person, we knew we didn't have to meet with any other photographers - they were going to shoot our wedding. They are AMAZING photographers - everything they shoot seriously looks like art, or a spread from a wedding magazine. Their style is very photojournalistic, which is exactly what we wanted. But more importantly, they are really just two of the nicest, coolest people you could have taking pictures of your wedding. I'm very uncomfortable in front of a camera, but they put us so at ease, and you can definitely see that level of comfort in the photographs. I am so thrilled with how amazing our wedding photos are. When we look back 5,10, 25 years on them, I know we'll still be glad that we chose Micah & Megan to photograph our special day.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Sakina · Married on 05/23/2015

We contacted Micah & Megan to photograph our religious wedding ceremony and a larger secular ceremony we are having in a couple of months. We just received our pictures from the religious ceremony and were blown away! Micah's attention to detail and artistic eye are just impeccable. He also put as at ease before, during and after the event. Since we are in Dallas, we met via Skype beforehand - and Micah was always available via email and was incredibly responsive to our (many) questions before the wedding. On the big day, he was so helpful - half the time, we would forget he was there because he was so good at blending in to the background and letting the day unfold naturally (all while capturing it). Almost every family member at our ceremony commented on how great he was - very personable and we felt like we'd known him for a long time. We received our pictures very promptly afterwards and were so impressed - such beautiful images! As someone who rarely likes how I look in pictures, I was so happy that I loved every wedding shot Micah took. I would highly recommend them! We can't wait to see what they capture for us at our next ceremony!

Sent on 03/02/2015