This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Mia Isabella Photography is a wedding photography company based in Astoria, New York. Owner Mia’s work is all about encouraging and supporting you as you begin the exciting next chapter of your amazing love story. She wants you to enjoy an environment in which you can feel free to express yourself. Your wedding is a momentous occasion, and it deserves nothing less than the very best. Mia wants your wedding collection to preserve the love and vitality of your day so that you can relive every precious moment again and again.

Mia Isabella Photography is looking forward to your big day. Mia is also available for engagements, boudoir, portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions. Wedding package features and options include full-day coverage, editing and retouching services, an online gallery of your images, custom graphics, and personal printing rights.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date

100% Recommended by couples

M
Marissa S. Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, Thank you!

I love Mia Isabella Photography.
She made my wedding day DANCE in my photo album!

The vision that both my husband & I wanted she made happen. She is prompt, genuine, honest & talented. Her work speaks.
Cody
Cody V. Married on 04/22/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Mia is the photographer for you!!

We will be forever grateful to Mia and the team for the beautiful work they did on our wedding day. From our first phone call, we knew there was something special about Mia and we instantly clicked. The thoughtful, organic approach to every single shot was impeccable and there wasn’t a single moment that felt forced.

There’s an art to making someone feel comfortable in front of the camera and that is Mia’s specialty. The photos we received are incredible and we now have beautifully captured memories from the best day of our lives. We highly recommend Mia and the team for any of your photo & video needs. Mia is the best photographer that we have ever worked with and their creativity has no limits.
E
Erin W. Married on 10/22/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Made BOTH of us feel amazing

Mia Did an absolutely incredible job with our engagement shoot and we can't wait for her to shoot our wedding day! As someone who's been in front of her camera before, I was nervous about being my fiancé in front of the camera with me, but Mia made him so comfortable, gave us amazing prompts, and our photos embody our relationship PERFECTLY!!! This shoot really brought me and my fiancé closer in a way we couldn't have imagined. Mia is your girl for SURE!
illustration stars