Mia Isabella Photography

Astoria, NY View map Visit website
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Mia Isabella Photography is a wedding photography company based in Astoria, New York. Owner Mia’s work is all about encouraging and supporting you as you begin the exciting next chapter of your amazing love story. She wants you to enjoy an environment in which you can feel free to express yourself. Your wedding is a momentous occasion, and it deserves nothing less than the very best. Mia wants your wedding collection to preserve the love and vitality of your day so that you can relive every precious moment again and again.

Mia Isabella Photography is looking forward to your big day. Mia is also available for engagements, boudoir, portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions. Wedding package features and options include full-day coverage, editing and retouching services, an online gallery of your images, custom graphics, and personal printing rights.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date

Erin W. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Made BOTH of us feel amazing

Mia Did an absolutely incredible job with our engagement shoot and we can't wait for her to shoot our wedding day! As someone who's been in front of her camera before, I was nervous about being my fiancé in front of the camera with me, but Mia made him so comfortable, gave us amazing prompts, and our photos embody our relationship PERFECTLY!!! This shoot really brought me and my fiancé closer in a way we couldn't have imagined. Mia is your girl for SURE!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/11/2020

Hands Down Best Photographer

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Mia. Mia photographed our proposal, engagement shoot, and wedding. After the proposal shots we were hooked. Not only is she extremely professional but she has the most infectious personality. By the time it came to the wedding she felt like family.She worked with us through all the covid-19 ups and downs. She went above and beyond to get the best shots and worked with us on our vision. For the engagement shoot she came with us to the beach and then a carnival for a unique shoot and the photos are incredible. At the wedding she kept me calm when I was scared about the weather and kept me positive lol. I can not recommend her enough. We are so grateful we found her and I could not have been happier with our photos and experience. We want to get married again just so we can re-hire her. Love her so much!

Mia Isabella Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you both SO much. I think you’ll have to have an encore wedding just so we can work with you two again. 😝 Much love!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Mia Isabella Photography 1
Exclusive

9th St. Astoria, NY, 11102
(210) 845-4915
Location of (Mia Isabella Photography)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding