Mi Belle Photographers

p.o. box 6364, Westlake Village, CA 91359 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Take Pics With Steph
  • Life's Sweetest Moments Photography
  • Campbell Family Photography
  • Sister B Studios

19 Reviews for Mi Belle Photographers

• Leah

Leah · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing wedding photos

The team at Mi Belle was absolutely amazing! I wanted to make sure we captured not just all the candid moments of the wedding, but also all of the portraits. Our family is very big and quite complicated and Josh spent an hour on the phone with me going over all the details of every shot making sure we had everyone listed for a photograph.

The day-of, Maria and Nick were GREAT! They made sure everyone was comfortable and kept us smiling the whole time. Maria also had an amazing attention to detail and made sure to pose everyone in the best way possible.

While the bohemian-edited style photos are beautiful, they are not totally my vibe. I wanted photos that were clean and crisp and that is exactly what Mi Belle delivered.

We got our sneak peek photos within a week and I am already obsessed and can’t wait to see the full album!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Chase M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Stunning Photos! Highly Recommended!!

Josh and Anna did a magnificent job capturing our wedding! Their confidence and ability to direct photos throughout the day meant less time taking family photos etc, and more time interacting with our guests! Leading up to our wedding in Santa Barbara, we talked multiple times to plan all the small details which we really appreciated! Perhaps the best surprise was getting a small “preview” gallery a few days after the wedding. All of our photos are absolutely stunning! They did an amazing job! I’d highly recommend Josh as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Anna · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful photos, professional team!

Josh and his team were WONDERFUL for our wedding! I really appreciated the level of professionalism the entire MiBelle group brings to the table, but even more importantly, each of our photographers as well as Josh himself made both my (now) husband and I feel so cared for, listened to and taken care of before and on our actual wedding day. The photographs themselves came out so beautifully and I've loved sharing them with friends and family alike! I cherish our photos and really appreciate all of the hard work put into making our day look as extraordinary as it felt. Thank you MiBelle!

Sent on 08/07/2019

• p.o. box 6364 Westlake Village, 91359 See on map
    8187061965 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mi Belle Photographers)

Mi Belle Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mi Belle Photographers include in the starting price?

Mi Belle Photographers includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Mi Belle Photographers include in their most popular wedding package?

Mi Belle Photographers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Mi Belle Photographers offer?

Mi Belle Photographers offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mi Belle Photographers offer?

Mi Belle Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Mi Belle Photographers offer for wedding events?

Mi Belle Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Mi Belle Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mi Belle Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.