Mercurio Brothers

Berkeley, CA View map

• Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 09/28/2019

Best Quality awesome Price

Letterpress=BEST option; so impressed with the quickness and quality!! Will be using again in the future.
    Anna Married on 10/12/2013
    I've come to realize an odd preference of mine from all this wedding planning: I'm really into texture. It can totally change the aesthetic of something. And once I touched letterpress samples, there was no going back. Flat printed invitations just weren't going to cut it for me. But, as everyone knows, the cost of letterpress from most places is really steep! Thankfully, Google brought me to Mercurio Brothers. Their prices made letterpress fit in my budget. I'd read all of the wonderful reviews and ordered samples, so I was pretty confident that they would do a good job. They did not disappoint. I could not be happier with my invitations. They look fantastic! And even aside from the quality of the final product, the whole experience was great. I LOVED that I could see the prices instantly on their website and toy with the different options to figure out what was most economical. I designed the invitations in InDesign and then sent the files through Mercurio's website. Someone got back to me the next day and I had the invitations within two weeks of giving final approval. When I decided to add an additional piece a few weeks later, I got the same great service. I highly recommend!
  • User1185987 2+ years ago
    I designed our wedding invitations and sent it to Mercurio Brothers for letterpress printing. They did an AMAZING JOB and the invitations came out beautiful on the lovely soft cotton paper. Clean lines, nice impression. I am very happy.

Also, their customer service is excellent. I went back and forth during the pre-printing stage with one of their staff, Nicole, who spoke to me on the phone when there was a problem with the design and colors. She was straight to the point and got the job done as well as fixed some color mixups on my original file.

I would definitely recommend these guys for your letterpress needs. They are affordable, friendly and have a good turnaround time (for me at the time it was 8-10 business days). Since they also have the best prices in town (I did my research), you can save a ton on letterpress but still have a great looking product.

2830 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA, 94702
Location of (Mercurio Brothers)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding