Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty

Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty ® islocated in Wellington Florida. Melissa is a spray tan expert providing flawless airbrush tans to brides, grooms and wedding parties since 2009.She is the best rated spray tan artist in the South Florida area and her retail product line is sold international. She was honored to receive the WeddingWire couple choice award!

Your comfort is a top priority and she will help you achieve the perfect color based on your skin tone with no orange or fake looking color. For busy brides there is also a rapid tanning option where you can shower off in 1-4 hours ! That also eliminates the worry of the bronzer staining your dress.

Melissa is also the founder of Perfect Glow Sunless which is a top rated professional sunless line. Her products are organic based and used by salons and spas worldwide! Seen on celebrities,models and NFL Cheerleaders ( worn on Superbowl Sunday 2016 on the Carolina Panther Cheerleaders!)

She takes great pride in her work and to give you the best tanning experience. Melissa is also a preferred tanning vendor for award winning venues such as the Addison and The Sundy House. Also Voted One of the Best Spray Tan Companies 2014 in South Florida by WPLG Local 10 news,

When you book her services please know that your satisfaction is her main priority. Not all tans are created equal so make sure that you choose a dependable professional with a proven track record. I

This is not the occasion to go to a spray booth or to try just any salon in the area so please view my portfolio of past clients and the testimonials on both WeddingWire and the website. This is your wedding day with photos that are going to last a lifetime so you will want to make sure that your spray tan looks flawless. Booking a trial is always recommended.

As seen in:

South Florida Sun Sentinel

Nspa Delray Beach Marriott

South Florida Business Journal

Forbes.com

Boca Magazine

Local and national beauty blogs

Spray tanning Wellington, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, Palm Beach Gardens, Delray Beach, Boca Raton and the South Florida area.

Follow Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty on

KimberlyBridal1

20 Reviews for Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty

• Lesia

Lesia · Married on 01/28/2017

I found Melissa through searching online and once I read all the great reviews, I knew she was the one I was going to trust to spray tan me for my wedding day. I have never sprayed tanned before, so this was a somewhat nerve wrecking and out of my comfort zone thing to do. But Melissa was very responsive and answered all the questions that I had. It was very easy and convenient to find her home studio, she made me feel at ease right away. I'm fair skinned and just wanted a light tan, and that's exactly what I got. Melissa gave me exact instructions on what to do after the session, so I had no worries how the tan would develop and look in my wedding photos. I would definitely use her services again in the future, thanks Melissa for making me look fabulous on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Becky · Married on 11/21/2015

I just had my wedding in Palm Beach last week and was extremely nervous about getting spray tanned before. I have had bad spray tan experiences in the past and after reading great reviews about Melissa and Perfect glow, I decided to try it out. From the moment I reached out to Melissa several months ago, she immediately made me feel comfortable and I could already tell how professional and knowledgable she was. She was so responsive and incredibly flexible with my crazy wedding weekend schedule that changed every week. She just made everything so easy. A couple days before my wedding, she came to my hotel and spray tanned me in my room. It was SO convenient. She is so incredibly nice and as I mentioned above, she's extemely thorough, professional and knowledgable. The tan was unbelievably perfect. I have never gotten such a natural, beautiful looking spray tan. All of my guests commented on my tan and could not believe that it wasn't a real tan. I sadly don't live in Florida so I'm disappointed I can't get this every couple months! I am already well into my honey moon and the tan is still looking unreal. I am so thankful to her and I want to assure EVERY bride that you will be sooo happy with the spray tan!!! Thank you so much Melissa!!
    -Becky S.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/08/2015

Melissa is amazing! I went from being pasty white to looking like I just got back from an island vacation, no orange, so natural. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/11/2015

$5 off your first tanning session
    New clients get $5 off their first airbrush tanning session

• Team Beauti
    Team Beauti Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only have I seen Melissa's work, I have been a client! She takes great pride in her work, focuses on detail and makes sure you have the look you love. Perfect Glow is the perfect name for what she does!

• South Florida Makeup Artist
    South Florida Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for a beautiful airbrush tan, Perfect Glow is the way to go!

• Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach, 33414 See on map