Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Melissa Robin Photography

Fine wedding photography.
Available for travel worldwide.

Follow Melissa Robin Photography on

melissarobin 165

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Melissa Robin Photography

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2014

She was one of the most amazing photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was professional yet laid back, and conducted her photos as pieces of art. My entire family loved her, and most of all my photos from my wedding day are absolutely breathtaking. I would highly recommend Melissa for your wedding or any event really.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Stefanie · event on 04/17/2014

Our photo shoot with Melissa was a dream come true. Melissa handled our engagement photo shoot perfectly, allowing us to just be us and capturing those special moments we create as a couple. She took care of the technical stuff while my fiance and I were just left to be who we are, letting our love for each other shine through.
    Leading up to the shoot, Melissa kept in correspondence with us, discussing the details of the shoot and getting a feel for us a couple. We talked locations, wardrobe, and concept of the shoot. Melissa has worked with so many different couples and had some really great ideas for us to consider and was totally open to everything we wanted to incorporate into the shoot.
    The day of the shoot Melissa just wanted to work with us to create the photos we wanted. She had scouted the area a bit beforehand and had some amazing suggestions for locations. She was truly passionate about capturing our essence as a couple. She was encouraging and helpful and excited to see us enjoying ourselves and each other in front of the camera.
    After the shoot, Melissa was incredibly prompt and professional in delivering our final shots to us. She was there to answer any questions we might have and was adamant to give us the product we wanted. And she truly did deliver to us exactly what we wanted, and more!

Sent on 07/18/2014

june · Married on 02/22/2014

Melissa was a wonderful photographer that took my needs into account. I am a heavier person and she posed me in ways that flattered my figure and brought out my best features. She was prompt in correspondence and easy to work with. I would not hesitate to hire Melissa to do my photos again and refer to my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Melissa Robin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints