131 Spring Street 2nd Floor, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,650
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Mullen Photography

Melissa Mullen offers her clients a boutique style experience as she captures their memories in a timeless documentary style fashion. Melissa thrives on connection with her clients in getting to know their chemistry and how each couple interact with one another. Melissa blends your chemistry with beautiful natural light to capture who are before you say I do and who you are as you walk into the next phase of your lives together on your wedding day.

Follow Melissa Mullen Photography on

6ea840aef193637d 1200869974085 006 008
001 14 15

15 Reviews for Melissa Mullen Photography

nicole · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Melissa Mullen Photography was the best part of our wedding day. The photos that she captured throughout our wedding day are so beautiful. She is very talented, knowledgeable, professional and amazing. She has truly given us the memories from our day through photographs that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 08/26/2009

Kathleen · Married on 07/16/2017

Melissa was amazing! I had never hired a photographer and I cannot say enough great things about her. She made us feel so comfortable like it was one of our close friends taking the pictures! We got the pictures back quickly and I’m in love with her work! I found her on wedding wire because I don’t live in Maine and I’m so happy I chose her. I would travel back up to Maine just to have her do our photos again.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Breanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Melissa was so great! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She was so professional and also made us feel so comfortable, even when we felt super awkward getting our picture taken! She was always quick to respond to emails, super organized, reasonably priced, and of course takes beautiful photos! We are so excited to see the rest of our wedding pictures in a few weeks!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa Mullen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,405.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• 1774 Inn
    1774 Inn Hotel Weddings

Melissa's images are both intimate and insightful and capture the essence of the event and the personalities she photographs. It was a pleasure to work with her at 1774 Inn.

• Winsor Weddings
    Winsor Weddings Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure to work with Melissa and her assistant, Ashley at a recent wedding. She was great to work with. Easy to communicate with in a hectic environment. I was surprised to find her on a chair BEHIND me taking photo's of the packed dance floor. I look forward to the proofs! Dave Winsor

• Studio Carre' Photographie
    Studio Carre' Photographie Wedding Photographers

Melissa has an amazing eye and talent with her imagery. Her composure and technical abilities are stellar and she has a great understanding of what her client's needs are. I would highly recommend her to capture a day to remember...

• 131 Spring Street, 2nd Floor Portland, 04101 See on map