South Portland, ME 04106 Map · Phone number

About W. Jo Moser Photography

W. Jo Moser Photography captures the heart and soul of your day.

“Your day, your way,” is Jo’s motto as she crafts the best photo story possible. With her exceptional eye for what connects people, she will provide a wide range of options which include more traditional wedding photos as well as those natural, candid moments that tell your unique story.

All packages include a low-resolution cd/dvd of images. Wedding books and other special orders are also available.

Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, I learned to look at the world through the lens of a camera when I was seven. I have always been fascinated by people, their relationships to one another and the things that bring them together. Engaging with people of all ages, from all walks of life inspires my drive to create compelling imagery.

I now split my time between California and Portland, Maine and enjoy working in New York, Boston and throughout Europe.

Please feel free to visit Jo's other website:

A PHOTO-JOURNALISTIC APPROACH TO GAY LIFE:
Lifestyle Photography, Portraits and Weddings

1 Reviews for W. Jo Moser Photography

Todd · Married on 06/21/2013

Jo did our photography and was wonderful in accommodating our needs and making us relaxed. She knows exactly how to make people feel relaxed and will deliver wonderful photos. Every time I look at them I'm so thankful we decided on going with her.

Sent on 11/01/2013

W. Jo Moser Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• South Portland, 04106 See on map