Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64

About Melissa Marie Events

Melissa Marie Events is a full service wedding and event planning company based out of Novi, Michigan. Melissa Marie Events serves the Metro Detroit area and is available for travel in and out of the US.

Whether your budget is big or small, Melissa Marie Events can assist with your event. We offer Full Planning, Partial Planning, and Day-of-Coordination. We specialize in making every event as stylish and unforgettable as you! It's your day and you should enjoy it!

Email or call to meet with us

melissamevents@gmail.com

HC8D1181

• Videos 2

26 Reviews for Melissa Marie Events

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Melissa and Jenna rocked it!

I am so glad I found Melissa Marie Events, they helped make my wedding perfect!! Melissa knee from the beginning which services would best fit my needs and we went with it. Melissa and her assistant Jenna set up everything at the venue as well as breakdown, they made sure the right items went with the right people. They provided plenty of vendor recommendations as well as helped us put our ceremony together at the rehearsal so everyone knew their role and to make it run smoothly. They kept on right on schedule, never missed a beat. I would highly recommend them. My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2019

Easy going, thoughtful, organized - consider her your wedding super star

Some of our friends and family told us that one of the best decisions they made for their weddings was hiring a planner. My husband and I have both planned large scale events but we work a lot and had many commitments so, finding the right planner seemed like a terrific idea. Once we met Melissa, we knew that she would be wonderful to work with. She loves what she does and spent a lot of time getting to know us. Anytime we asked a question, she was quick to respond, and she gently kept us on track throughout planning (which we needed). When we were looking for vendors, she did a lot of research based on what we were looking for and really made sure to get it right. We loved all of our vendors and we made almost all of those connections through Melissa. Whenever we needed advice or ideas she was there for us. During our wedding weekend, we felt like we were with a friend. One of our goals was to really be stress free day of and I can confidently say that I was able to relax and be in the moment because of Melissa. Hire her as fast as you can!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Melissa provided Day Of Coordination services for our wedding day, and we could not have been happier with the service she provided. She helped me create a detailed wedding timeline and worked with all of our vendors to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. Melissa was always two steps ahead of me and made it so we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day and could simply enjoy every moment. Being able to simply show up to the ceremony and reception and have everything be PERFECT (seriously, there wasn't a single issue) was truly amazing. Melissa is so sweet and easy to work with. I'm not sure how she does it, but I swear she or Jenna were right there every time I turned around with a question or need on our wedding day. I would recommend Melissa Marie Events without hesitation!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Flourish Photography
    Flourish Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa is so amazing to work with and pays such attention to detail. I would not hesitate to send my brides to her for their special day.

• Spencer Studios
    Spencer Studios Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Melissa Marie Events to any bride! She cares so deeply about all of the couples that she works with, and it shows not only in the final product but in every interaction she has with brides and other vendors. She was the first wedding planner that I'd worked with, and she even made my job easier. Melissa is such a wonderful woman, and is so sweet. I can't wait to work alongside her again soon :)

• Style and Motion
    Style and Motion Wedding Videographers

We worked with Melissa on a pretty uniquely themed wedding and I was absolutely amazed by what her team was able to produce!

• Novi, 48375 See on map