E Holly Rd, Holly, MI 48442 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Dr.

It's all about the details!

Every single element no matter how big or small is as important to us as they are to you. So why worry about the details when you can lavish in every moment and enjoy your wedding day.

Be a guest at your wedding and when all eyes are on you; you will be enjoying your wedding and not worrying about a thing. It is a once in a lifetime day. Make your moments last as long as possible by hiring The Wedding Dr!

Whatever you want your day to be, the Dr. is in…

Follow The Wedding Dr. on

DSCN2284
DSCN2313
a64ac0e1cf66082d 1326862031308 DSC01416
Wedding ceremony

1 Reviews for The Wedding Dr.

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2012

Calondra was recommended to me through a mutual friend. We decided to do a DIY wedding and it was causing me and my mom so much stress. We were contracted to a hall we were not happy about and did not know how we were going to pull this wedding together. Within a week of our first meedting with Calondra (less than six months to the wedding), she got us out of our contract at the hall, found us a beautiful reception hall, and hooked us up with multiple amazing vendors. She met with me multiple times before the wedding, went with us to all of our vendor meetings, and was constantly available to me and my mom. She found us the best prices, and was completely on top of everything. At the rehearsal dinner, she handed out a minute by minute schedule of the day of the wedding to our wedding party, and emailed it to all of the vendors. She took care of a minor faux paus the day of the wedding and the day went on without a hitch. She ran all over doing the things we needed, including setting up our candy buffet at the reception site. She is a superwoman! She even lent us a cake plate! She was the best thing that could've happened to us during the wedding and She is worth way more than she costs. We saved more on our vendors because of Calondra than her fee was. When I got back from my honeymoon she met with me and gave me things that she collected throughout the day that she thought I might like to keep. She is the nicest, most hardworking woman I think I know! I will always love and appreciate her for everything she did for me during this time!!!! She is the best gift you could give yourself during this time!!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

The Wedding Dr. FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

• Evelyn Vaughn Photography
    Evelyn Vaughn Photography Wedding Photographers

Great to work with! Made the wedding day flow well for not only the bride and groom and their guests, but the vendors as well!

• DJ CHRIS CLARK
    DJ CHRIS CLARK Wedding DJs

I highly recommend the Wedding Dr. She will make you feel comfortable and relaxed while you plan your wedding day. I have worked with her for over 2 years and every time I have a great experience. The Wedding Dr. is professional, organized and well connected to the wedding scene. She is my first choice for wedding planning. You will like her personality too. I have met a lot of people in the wedding business and the Wedding Dr. is my #1 pick. The last wedding I did with her was in Holly Michigan. The food was catered by the Holly Hotel. The wedding cake was fabulous. Not to mention the beautiful location in Garden Park. She is very detailed and will give you a stress free experience.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Wedding Dr. to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• E Holly Rd Holly, 48442 See on map