Melissa Marie Events Reviews

24 | Novi, MI

24 Reviews for Melissa Marie Events

megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Melissa provided Day Of Coordination services for our wedding day, and we could not have been happier with the service she provided. She helped me create a detailed wedding timeline and worked with all of our vendors to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. Melissa was always two steps ahead of me and made it so we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day and could simply enjoy every moment. Being able to simply show up to the ceremony and reception and have everything be PERFECT (seriously, there wasn't a single issue) was truly amazing. Melissa is so sweet and easy to work with. I'm not sure how she does it, but I swear she or Jenna were right there every time I turned around with a question or need on our wedding day. I would recommend Melissa Marie Events without hesitation!!

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

Melissa, Jenna, and Bri were amazing! They took care of all the little things I was stressed about and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. I could not imagine what the wedding would have been like without all their help and presence throughout the day, from dealing with shuttles to and from the venue, to fixing my grandmother's dress, they were on top of everything, making sure any hiccups along the way were addressed asap. Their lists and planning advice helped us make sure we didn't forget anything throughout the planning process as well!

Rebecca · Married on 07/03/2016

Melissa was fantastic! She was very responsive and very flexible with meetings prior to the wedding. I think of myself as fairly organized and I love to plan, and I felt like Melissa took that into account and never did I feel like vendors or ideas were pushed onto me; Melissa simply aided in making the whole day go off perfectly smoothly. I would recommend her 100 times over :)

Sent on 07/24/2016

Melissa Marie Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! You, Matthew, and your family were so great to work with!

Swati · Married on 10/31/2015

Melissa provided Day of Coordination services for my wedding which consisted of a Hindu ceremony, Non-denominational ceremony, and reception. She was on top of everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was so flexible and accommodating as a few things were delayed throughout the day due to my family. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone plannning a wedding.

It is impossible for me to express how crucial it was to have Melissa as a day-of-coordinator.

Aside from paying for our marriage license, hiring Melissa was the single best use of our wedding funds.

At 5pm, the day before our outdoor autumn wedding in Michigan, it was 40 degrees and raining. My husband and I made the decision to change the venue of our ceremony. Melissa was the glue that held the day together and allowed me to actually be relaxed for the entirety of my wedding. I did not have to worry about where any of the key people were or if a vendor had showed up at the correct location or set up anything at the reception hall or ceremony site, because Melissa and her assistant did all of those things, including running back and forth between our reception hall and the (CHANGED THE DAY BEFORE) new ceremony location in order to make sure everything was in the right place at the right time.

My husband's comment, every time we have discussed the vendors from our wedding, is that he is amazed that every single time he saw Melissa, she had a genuine smile on her face - that she looked pleased to be doing what she was doing.

Hiring Melissa made a tremendous difference for us, and I will recommend her to every bride that I meet.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Melissa! She made our day absolutely wonderful and carefree. I was an out of town bride, and she was on every conference call with me and the vendors. She took care of all of the logistics letting everyone know where to be and when. On top of all that, she made the extra effort to make sure nothing was left behind (which is great because a few bridesmaids and I left our heels when we changed to flip flops!). She brought them up to our hotel room for us. She and Jenna were so pleasant, anyone who was able to interact with them at the rehearsal and wedding had the best things to say!!! I should also mention that I'm a self-proclaimed "planner" in most things I do in life so I was skeptical, but without a doubt hiring Melissa was the best decision we could have made on our wedding day!!! Thanks, Melissa!!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/18/2015

Melissa & her assistant were great! We absolutely could not have had the beautiful wedding that we wanted without her help.

Tricia · Married on 04/25/2015

We hired Melissa to do our day of coordination as well as our flowers, and I couldn't have wished for anything better. She was so helpful throughout the planning process and was always available to answer our questions or give suggestions. The day went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew she and her assistant Jenna had everything under control. They truly went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and could enjoy our day. Additionally, our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and turned out exactly as I had dreamed they would. If I did it all over I would definitely hire Melissa again and would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for an event coordinator.

Melissa is a kind and caring planner. She was very easy and wonderful to work so closely with on such a big event. I feel like she really knew what I wanted and recommended vendors based on my personality, style, taste, and budget.

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2014

We used Melissa as our day-of coordinator to help with the logistics of having the wedding and reception in two different cities. She made sure that everything went smoothly and everyone was where they needed to be. She was great at tracking down the information that we needed from vendors and making sure the day was wonderful for everyone. She even found us a great place for some nice outdoor photos. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family that may be getting married in the future.

Cristina · Married on 08/02/2014

Melissa was the perfect addition to our big day as our Day of Coordinator! Her input was priceless during the planning sessions we held. Leading up to the wedding, she quickly answered any question that I tossed her way. On the big day, she was our right hand woman who I knew I had her back. She implemented my vision perfectly and everything was well organized! Melissa also put together all of our florals....they were breathtaking! So glad I found Melissa early on in our planning process. She was a gem to work with!

Deanna · Married on 05/10/2014

I am so glad I read so many reviews before selecting a wedding coordinator. Melissa was absolutely wonderful. I hired her for full coordination and flower arranging. From our first meeting I felt at ease. I work full time and travel extensively for my job so I needed someone I could depend on to coordinate with the other wedding suppliers and make sure all the contracts were paid on time and everyone showed up where they were supposed to be on time the day of the wedding. On the days leading up to my wedding and on my wedding day, even with my mother in my ear asking to check on everything, I just kept saying to my mother Melissa is taking care of it so I don't have to worry. I was able to just enjoy the weekend and spend time with family and friends. So many of my friends told me it was one of the best and most fun weddings that they had been to in a long time. So if you want a care free wedding day, Melissa is a great choice. Melissa also arranged my flowers for the wedding and reception. She helped me design centerpieces in my budget and ordered and picked up the necessary supplies when needed. I would call myself the disorganized bride so having someone help me stay organized really helped. I would definitely recommend hiring her for your special day.

Shannon · Married on 03/15/2014

From the first day my husband and I met with Melissa we instantly connected. She has a great personality and is very easy to work with. We planned our "surprise" wedding in less than 2 months. My husband works 7-12's and could not make it to the appointments with me, so Melissa was at each appointment. We had a lot of fun cake tasting together! None of our family members or friends knew about our wedding, so Melissa was the only female I could talk to about it and at times I thought I was driving her nuts with my multiple emails and texts but she kept assuring me that I wasn't and she was honored to be apart of our special day. Melissa has a lot of contacts with reputable vendors which helped us out a lot. She also ended up doing all of our flowers which consisted of, the table arrangements, my bouquet along with 7 others and 7 boutonnieres. It was her first time doing flowers for a wedding and they came out beautiful, I got multiple compliments on how elegant and nice everything was decorated. I would recommend Melissa's services to anyone that wants there experience of planning there wedding to be stress free and enjoyable. She went above and beyond to make us happy and have the wedding day of our dreams, Thank you Melissa!

Kathleen · Married on 10/05/2013

Melissa was played a huge part in making sure my wedding day went successfully! From the recommended vendors she gave us to the details she helped with for the day of, she was wonderful. Without her, we probably wouldn't have had a limo or party bus because she confirmed all our vendors a week or so in advance and found out that the party bus we had booked did not have us on the schedule despite previously confirming the contract I signed. She helped us resolve the situation and everything worked out beautifully! She is an excellent wedding coordinator and a pleasure to work with. I am so glad I didn't try to do it on my own!

Melissa was fantastic to work with. She was helpful in determining the time line for the day of and critical the actual day of the wedding. We met twice before the day and she was so helpful. (So much more than just the "day of coordinator!).

She helped get all of our "extras" to the venue (escort cards, gift card holders, family photos, toasting flutes, bathroom baskets, etc etc) The list goes on and on. She was critical to helping with so many little things we hadn't thought of! (Moving the flower vases to the limo, moving bridesmaids bags to the limo during the ceremony, etc etc). Making our day easier and smooth.

When one of our boutonnieres was missing she had already called the florist and it was delivered before we could even think of a plan B! Amazing and made our day run perfectly!

Thanks for all your help!!

Savannah · Married on 09/07/2013

There is no other person who couldve made my wedding more perfect . There was never a worry with her in my corner. Melissa made every detail exquisite.I've never met a person who was more suited for her career. ♥♥

Kim · Married on 10/13/2012

Melissa was amazing!! She was so helpful in so many ways. Any time I had a question about anything she would respond immediately and if she didn't know the answer, she would find out and get back with me ASAP. She was very hands on and made sure that my day was everything I hoped it would be. Melissa went above and beyond, you can tell she loves what she does.

megan · Married on 09/22/2012

Melissa was great! She was always quick to respond to any e-mail questions I had, I was very indecisive so she was helpful also do help me make decisions. I would recommend her to other brides.

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2012

Melissa was a joy to work with! I don't know what I would have done without her there the day of my wedding! I would describe her as organized, polite, and detail oriented. Everything I asked her to do she accomplished flawlessly. I had her services for the day of coordinating, but she was very helpful in suggesting vendors throughout my whole planning process when I needed suggestions. Highly recommend her!

Lindsey · Married on 08/10/2012

Melissa Osborne from All About You Productions is a fantastic day of coordinator, although I would have to say she did so much more than "just" day of coordinator!! We met twice before the wedding to go through every detail. She contacted every vendor to confirm and coordinate their arrival on the wedding day. Melissa had so many great suggestions, she offered to help us find a band and gave all kinds of design suggestions.

As we got closer to the wedding day, she was in contact with me everyday checking to see that everything was in order and to see if I needed anything. It was so comforting to know she was there to lean on if something went wrong!

Beyond running our rehearsal AND organizing ALL of the day of tasks and vendors, she was the constant calm that my family and I needed! We didn't have to think of anything the entire day because Melissa was there :)

She came to my hotel room the morning of to make sure everything was going as planned and to pick up some last minute items... we forgot to give her something she needed to hang some of our decor, so she just stopped on the way to the venue and bought them herself... I honestly don't know how we would have pulled off all of the amazing details at our wedding without Melissa!! She made sure everything was where it needed to be and EVEN stayed all the way until the end of the night to help us pack everything into our cars--just over the top helpful! She truly was a godsend on the wedding day :)

I could go on and on and on about what a great service Melissa offers--but I am sure you are getting the picture :) I recommend her to every bride, especially for day of coordinator. It is worth every penny to have that peace of mind that someone is there to troubleshoot and handle the little issues. She is a bride's dream :)

Also-- check out her Bridal Forum event she hosts once a year, it's a wealth of information and there are great prizes too :) :) http://b4uido.com.

Leslie · Married on 03/24/2012

Melissa was a delight to work with. She put my mind at ease the entire day of my wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew she was prepared. She had great ideas and did a great job executing them. She made my life so much easier. I would strongly recommend using her. You won't be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

I truly can not say enough good things about Melissa and All About You Productions. Melissa chose the perfect name for her services because she does make it all about her clients. She made every detail of our wedding absolutely perfect and stress free. She knew exactly what my vision was and made it happen.... everything she did was above and beyond my already high expectations. She is not only super creative, but she was so organized and had everything planned and figured out so I didn't have to even think about it. She had the most impressive "emergency kit" with anything you could think of and even found a separate dressing room near our reception ballroom for me to keep my reception dress, extra flip flops for dancing, makeup, the left over cooler and champagne....everything. It was perfect! She came up with the cutest ideas for our table numbers, escort cards, and welcome bags. Leading up to the wedding day, the week before is always very busy and stressful. Melissa went above and beyond by driving all the way to my parent's house to pick up all the last minute details like our unity candle, cake knife, etc so that my parents had I would have time to go out to dinner with family friends that night. It was so comforting to know she would be in charge of everything and make sure it was all in place on our wedding day. She also did an amazing job organizing our rehearsal. She does a great job of directing people in the friendliest way possible. Overall, I can't imagine not having her plan our wedding. She is truly passionate about what she does and I can honestly say out of all the things my husband and I spent money on for our wedding day... All About You Productions was hands down the most valuable thing we invested in, particularly coming from a couple who paid for a lot of their wedding themselves. Thank you Melissa for everything... we can not thank you enough!!

Miranda · Married on 01/10/2009

Melissa was so organized and helped make sure that everything went very smoothly on our wedding day! I could not have been more happy with the way things went! I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family who were planning an event!

Linda · event on: 01/19/2012

Melissa and her team were wonderful! Easy to work with and very reliable. Looking forward to using her for future events!!!