Spencer Studios

1321 W. 13th St., Level #5/B, Kansas City, MO 64102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Spencer Studios

Hello!!

My name is Meghan, and I'm a photographer specializing in wedding and engagement photography. I am driven and passionate. I have a wonderful husband who is my biggest supporter. I am honest, silly, and love to laugh. I love coffee and popcorn. Personal connections with people are my biggest driving force. And one of my favorite feelings in the world is creating stunning images for people.

Now, about your big day. I love capturing people in their very human moments. Images that really resonate with me are those which capture the essence of a person, a relationship, or just raw emotion. I search to photograph moments in which people reveal who they really are. This drive affects everything I do. Weddings are a breeding ground for these types of moments and emotions. Honest love, friendship, and joy. This is why I have chosen to specialize in this type of photography, because it speaks to me in a way than nothing else does.

Thank you so much for checking out my Wedding Wire profile. Get in touch with me: I can't wait to learn all about you and begin this journey with you both :)

-Meghan

1 User photo

• Martha

Martha F. · Married on 06/07/2019

Highly Recommended!

One of the best decisions my husband and I made in wedding planning was hiring Meghan as our photographer. First and foremost she takes absolutely beautiful pictures. I look at our album often, and the quality is unmatched. The colors are exactly as I remember, and there are so many photos of little moments I didn’t even know happened! Meghan was so intentional in learning what was important to us, and that is reflected in the photos. Her gifts in developing personal relationships were also shown in how she interacted with our families and friends throughout our wedding day. Meghan was the first to offer her arm to walk my unsteady Grandma to where we were taking photos, and made her feel important and confident in that moment. My mom has commented so many times how thankful she was to have Meghan there on my wedding day. When you have someone you trust taking care of something as important as your wedding photos, you can relax and enjoy the day! I also so appreciated that Meghan made every step of the process feel special, from creating the timeline for the day to getting the beautifully packaged photo files. It is so easy to get lost in the details of wedding planning, and Meghan has a way of bringing joy to the process and celebrating you as a couple. I cannot recommend Meghan and Spencer Studios enough!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Meghan is an amazing photographer and hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Her overall vibe and aesthetic was exactly what I was hoping to find when I started my search and she did not disappoint. Our pictures are stunning; I still get tears in my eyes every time I look at them. She not only perfectly photographed every moment of the best day of our lives, she captured the emotion and joy. She has a keen eye for detail and you can tell how passionate she is about her craft. I cannot wait to receive my album and start hanging pictures throughout my house.

Meghan was a dream to work with, as well. She listened to everything I said in our initial meeting and found perfect locations for our shoots. She came prepared with adorable clear umbrellas (due to the torrential downpours in the forecast) and ponchos, which became a necessity about 3/4 of the way through our group shots. What could have put a major damper on the day turned into one of my favorite images and truly all thanks to her quick thinking & preparation! Her second shooter was wonderful to work with as well - something I would highly recommend including if you are on the fence! Always nice to have several perspectives on the key moments throughout the day.

As an out-of-town bride, I had a bit more of a challenge ahead of me while planning. Spencer Studios was one of the first vendors we selected and Meghan exceeded all of our expectations for a photographer! She worked with me throughout our planning process to develop the perfect day-of timeline and any time I had a question about possible vendors, color schemes, etc, she was happy to lend an ear and offer advice! She was a calming presence all day and kept everything flowing smoothly.

I am truly thankful to Meghan for all of her hard work and talent. I love all of my pictures and will cherish them forever!! I would HIGHLY recommend Spencer Studios. Exceptional work.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Award

Spencer Studios Pricing

Spencer Studios Price Rates

Spencer Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4100
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

Team of Spencer Studios

Meghan Spencer

Meghan Spencer

Owner / Photographer

Meghan has been photographing weddings for 10+ years; this level of experience brings both knowledge and peace to your wedding planning process!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1321 W. 13th St., Level #5/B Kansas City, MO, 64102 See on map
    402-383-3432 (Phone number)
    Location of (Spencer Studios)

Spencer Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Spencer Studios include in the starting price?

Spencer Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Spencer Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Spencer Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Spencer Studios offer?

Spencer Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Spencer Studios offer?

Spencer Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Spencer Studios offer for wedding events?

Spencer Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Spencer Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Spencer Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.