Melanie Oliver Events

San Diego, CA View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Melanie Oliver Events is a dedicated wedding planner located in San Diego, California. Founder Melanie Amor Guiang has over 11 years of experience in event planning and a background in finance, allowing her to be an expert in both organization and budgeting. Melanie Oliver Events believes that your wedding is something that should be held to the absolute highest standard. Keeping this in mind when planning your special day, they want your wedding to be everything you envisioned.

Melanie Oliver Events has three wedding coordination packages available: Full, Month-Of and Day-Of. They also offer additional services like hourly planning to fulfill the needs of every couple. Providing services such as timelines, they make sure every detail is thoroughly organized and on-schedule so you have a worry-free experience. Other services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Cathrin Married on 05/19/2018
    We absolutely LOVED working with Melanie at Melanie Oliver Events. She helped take away all the stress of wedding planning and our wedding day could not have been more perfect. She is responsive, attentive to detail, helpful and incredibly thoughtful. She really makes your dream wedding into reality!!!
    I highly recommend her for any and is so easy to work with! Thank you! We, along with our guests, had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding! We could not have done it without you, Melanie!!!

Melanie Oliver Events's reply:

Thank you Cathrin for the kind words! Working with you and Tobin was absolutely my pleasure. Wishing you both a lifetime of health & happiness!
    Curtis Event on: 02/09/2018
    Melanie took care of every detail of our event. She even thought of things that i would have even thought of. She was there every step of the way and was always upbeat and took whatever we have her and ran with it. It was a great partnership!! We will use her again.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/16/2015
    Working with Melanie was such a pleasure! I loved how responsive she was no matter how many times I called or texted her. We used her month of service and she was worth every penny. She was super organized and detailed!
    I had 6 bridesmaids plus mine and my husband's mother, and she provided me with a timeline coordinating when and how we would all get our hair and makeup done. She also coordinated with all my vendors on the day of.
    There were a couple of photos that I had mentioned I wanted and she remembered and made sure the photographer took them, otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't have happened just because of how quickly everything was happening. Plus she made sure all the groomsmen were where they needed to be. It wasn't until after our wedding that I realized just how many fires she put out which meant that I was able to soak in every moment of our wedding day and enjoy!

Melanie Oliver Events's reply:

Thank you for your 5 star review! We had so much fun at yours and Claudio's wedding!

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92111
6193419830
Location of (Melanie Oliver Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding