San Diego, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number

About Melanie Oliver Events

Melanie Oliver Events is a dedicated wedding planner located in San Diego, California. Founder Melanie Amor Guiang has over 11 years of experience in event planning and a background in finance, allowing her to be an expert in both organization and budgeting. Melanie Oliver Events believes that your wedding is something that should be held to the absolute highest standard. Keeping this in mind when planning your special day, they want your wedding to be everything you envisioned.

Melanie Oliver Events has three wedding coordination packages available: Full, Month-Of and Day-Of. They also offer additional services like hourly planning to fulfill the needs of every couple. Providing services such as timelines, they make sure every detail is thoroughly organized and on-schedule so you have a worry-free experience. Other services offered include:

• Budget analysis

41f34cda3f6e4a0c 1512150071784 02 venue
bride

5 Reviews for Melanie Oliver Events

Cathrin · Married on 05/19/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Melanie at Melanie Oliver Events. She helped take away all the stress of wedding planning and our wedding day could not have been more perfect. She is responsive, attentive to detail, helpful and incredibly thoughtful. She really makes your dream wedding into reality!!!
    I highly recommend her for any and is so easy to work with! Thank you! We, along with our guests, had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding! We could not have done it without you, Melanie!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Melanie Oliver Events's reply:

Thank you Cathrin for the kind words! Working with you and Tobin was absolutely my pleasure. Wishing you both a lifetime of health & happiness!

Curtis · event on: 02/09/2018

Melanie took care of every detail of our event. She even thought of things that i would have even thought of. She was there every step of the way and was always upbeat and took whatever we have her and ran with it. It was a great partnership!! We will use her again.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2015

Working with Melanie was such a pleasure! I loved how responsive she was no matter how many times I called or texted her. We used her month of service and she was worth every penny. She was super organized and detailed!
    I had 6 bridesmaids plus mine and my husband's mother, and she provided me with a timeline coordinating when and how we would all get our hair and makeup done. She also coordinated with all my vendors on the day of.
    There were a couple of photos that I had mentioned I wanted and she remembered and made sure the photographer took them, otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't have happened just because of how quickly everything was happening. Plus she made sure all the groomsmen were where they needed to be. It wasn't until after our wedding that I realized just how many fires she put out which meant that I was able to soak in every moment of our wedding day and enjoy!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Melanie Oliver Events's reply:

Thank you for your 5 star review! We had so much fun at yours and Claudio's wedding!

Melanie Oliver Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 45.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92111 See on map