Adams, Massachusetts, Adams, MA 01220 Map · Phone number

About Megan B Makeup Artistry

Formerly Megan Bates Makeup Artistry

Megan is a professional Makeup Artist with over 10 years of experience in the beauty and bridal industry. She is a graduate of the accredited Makeup Designory (MUD) school and also studied airbrush makeup at Temptu; both in NYC. After graduating, she had the pleasure of working with Leanne Marshall at Fashion Week in NYC, as a Key Makeup Artist for The Actors Fund in NYC, and for countless brides throughout New England and New York.

All her clients are provided with a dependable, detail-oriented, professional artist and will enjoy a relaxed, comfortable, and calming atmosphere. Her main goal is to work closely with you and to treat you as a unique individual; bringing out your own sense of style and personality through makeup. She highly believes in using the best products from each of her favorite lines such as MAC, RCMA, Viseart, Cinema Secrets, and Make Up For Ever.

She is available for wedding parties, private parties, engagement photos, special events, and one-on-one or group consultations.

Services she provides include airbrushing, false lashes, and light contouring on request.

Follow Megan B Makeup Artistry on

Megan B Makeup Artistry 2
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Biddy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding 9/22/18

Megan was amazing to work with! I couldn't have asked for my make up to look anymore perfect on my wedding day! I have oily skin so we decided to go with airbrushing and it lasted the entire night, no need to even reapply the lipstick!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend

Megan is an amazing makeup artist and an amazing person! She did my makeup for my wedding along with my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She was able to make everyone’s visions come to life and we were all very pleased. Megan did an outstanding job of making me feel comfortable and providing me with a flawless look on my wedding day. Megan is super easy to work with and makes the whole experience fun and enjoyable! Megan was punctual, professional and did everyone’s makeup in a timely manner. I wish I could give more than 5 stars, she is that good! I highly recommend Megan, she will help make your big day perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Megan B Makeup Artistry 3
    Megan B Makeup Artistry 4

Shelby · Married on 07/21/2018

Megan was ready to go at 6 am before my wedding and did a beautiful job doing makeup for me, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids. She was very accommodating and professional--she allotted the perfect amount of time for touch-ups before we headed out to my ceremony. She is absolutely lovely and I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Award

Megan B Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• The Orchards Hotel
    The Orchards Hotel Hotel Weddings

Megan has been a delight to work with. She has always arrived right on time and accomplishes to make each bride, mom, bridesmaid and grandma look spectacular! Does the groom need a touchup - stress gets the best of him...no problem, Megan is on the job to discreetly make the most stressed of wedding parties ready for the close ups!

• Adams, Massachusetts Adams, MA, 01220 See on map