Megan B Makeup Artistry Reviews

Megan B Makeup Artistry 2
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Biddy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding 9/22/18

Megan was amazing to work with! I couldn't have asked for my make up to look anymore perfect on my wedding day! I have oily skin so we decided to go with airbrushing and it lasted the entire night, no need to even reapply the lipstick!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend

Megan is an amazing makeup artist and an amazing person! She did my makeup for my wedding along with my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She was able to make everyone’s visions come to life and we were all very pleased. Megan did an outstanding job of making me feel comfortable and providing me with a flawless look on my wedding day. Megan is super easy to work with and makes the whole experience fun and enjoyable! Megan was punctual, professional and did everyone’s makeup in a timely manner. I wish I could give more than 5 stars, she is that good! I highly recommend Megan, she will help make your big day perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Megan B Makeup Artistry 3
    Megan B Makeup Artistry 4

Shelby · Married on 07/21/2018

Megan was ready to go at 6 am before my wedding and did a beautiful job doing makeup for me, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids. She was very accommodating and professional--she allotted the perfect amount of time for touch-ups before we headed out to my ceremony. She is absolutely lovely and I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Megan provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother for my October wedding. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She is very friendly and professional and captured exactly what I was looking for. Megan was so easy to work with from my trial to my wedding day. I would highly recommend Megan to anyone!

Thank you, Megan, for making everyone feel and look so beautiful!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Megan was absolutely amazing! She was so so friendly and accommodating during my trail and on my wedding day. She understood my vision for myself and for all of my wedding party. She made everyone feel extremely comfortable and didn't push anyone out of their comfort zones - even the ladies who normally don't wear any makeup. I would highly recommend booking Megan for your wedding or any other special occasion! If it were possible to give her more than 5 stars in each of these categories, I would in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jess · Married on 08/26/2017

Megan Bates was wonderful! She is kind, gentle, accommodating, and very talented. I knew that I wanted a natural look, but no idea what that would mean and she was so helpful in figuring it out. Some of my bridesmaids had very specific ideas of what they wanted and she was also able to do that. Everyone was ready on time, had any needed touch ups, and looked amazing! I was thrilled with the whole experience and highly recommend Megan!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Megan did an amazing job with my wedding party! She made everyone feel comfortable, ran on time, and Iistened to what each girl wanted. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Leading up to the big day Megan was great communicating with me through email. Any small questions I had she gave me answers to and was very professional. Megan went out of her way to schedule my make up trial at a families home. She knew how badly I wanted to have the trial the day of my bridal shower and she traveled to make it happen. Megan also did an airbrush trial that day for my mother and sister who had never had it before to ensure that they were comfortable with it. The day of the wedding she was fun, helpful, and understanding of everyone's make up needs. Her ability to blend perfectly and match everyone's skin tone was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Megan is the best! Only someone as amazing and talented as her could pull off getting the amount of girls that needed their makeup done in my wedding party done in the timeframe she had. I still don't know how she did it. She made sure every one of us looked perfect and even stayed to make sure my makeup was perfect after seeing my dad (I cried a lot). There is no one else I would ever recommended for make up other than Megan Bates!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Laura & Alex · Married on 05/29/2016

Megan did my makeup for my wedding on 5/29/16, as well as the makeup for my seven bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. She is so amazing! We all loved our makeup and felt so beautiful. She was so easy to work with, very kind, easy going, flexible, punctual, and she knows her makeup! :) I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Megan B Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Laura. Working with such a wonderful group of women just makes my job even more enjoyable. You were a stunning bride and I wish you the absolute best!

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

Megan did the makeup for my wedding in 2014. She is a wonderful make up artist and made me and my bridesmaids feel and look beautiful! My mom is not a big makeup person and Megan worked with her to give her a fabulous natural look so she was comfortable and looked great without feeling overdone. Highly recommended. You will LOVE her!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Megan did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding day. She also did my moms and some of my bridesmaids. We all looked great and had a nice experience.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Katy · Married on 11/24/2018

Megan is amazing!

I hired Megan to do my makeup for my wedding this past November, and it was nothing short of amazing. I don’t wear a lot of makeup normally, so I wanted to feel like myself, but a more done up version, and Megan was able to give me that. She is also vet personable, fun to work with, and definitely eased my anxiety of my wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Carrie · Married on 07/07/2018

3.5

Megan did an excellent job on all of our make up for my wedding. She was easy to work with and made you feel comfortable. The finished product was very classy and natural looking. I would definitely recommend her to other brides and bridal parties.
    Carrie

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/27/2016

3.5

I loved my make-up on my wedding day thanks to Megan! She really listens to what you want and explains everything that she is doing. I received so many compliments and couldn't have been more pleased with how my make-up turned out. She also did two of my bridesmaids and their make-up was top notch as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2016