MDP Events

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Package Price

Welcome to MDP Events! Specializing in all things weddings, MDP coordinates a celebration that tells your story and is completely customized anywhere in Southwest and Central Florida as well as any destination! Through inventive design, detail-oriented planning, and stress-free production, we provide coordination that is ALL about our clients vision! Our goal is to guide you through every aspect of planning with ease and confidence so you can enjoy your engagement. From Month of Coordination, Partial Planning Experience, and Full Service Coordination packages, we are here for your every need! We also offer A La Carte packages making sure that our couples are given the services that best suit their needs to make for a wonderful and fun planning partnership!

If you are interested in a free initial consultation or would like more information, please contact us. We look forward to assisting you with your event!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/10/2021

Exceeded our Expectations

Lauren of MDP events is amazing! She helped my fiancé (now husband!) and I throw together a wedding rather quickly after cancelling our original plans due to covid. Lauren helped me plan my wedding from NY. With just a bit of information Lauren knew exactly what I was looking for and who to contact. Every suggestion of vendors along the way was top notch and was more than amazing day of. Lauren by far exceeded our expectations especially the day of the wedding- her being there and being so on top of things really allowed us not have to worry about a thing. I truly feel I got to enjoy every minute of my wedding. I 1000% am so glad to have found and worked with Lauren and would highly recommend MDP events to anyone in the Sarasota area!
  • Jackey
    Jackey B. Married on 04/03/2021

Creme de le Creme

What could I possibly not like about this business? Just meet the people that surround MDP events and you will understand what I mean. That's how you know you picked the right team, by the people around them! MDP events is the best because the best say they are and thats exactly what you CAN expect when working with Lauren and her loyal team of 'wedding air "extraordinaries"' ; ) . Being a covid bride myself, I had the opportunity of being apart of one of MDP events styled shoots and if I could go back in time to my wedding, it was the best day. However, I honestly could say humbly that the ONLY thing I wish was different (even covid interfering itself) was I would have wished to have met Lauren sooner. My how things would have been different if she was there. If you ever questioned do I or do I not hire a planner, or did you decide already? Are you are looking for quality and crisp execution? Just see for yourself, MDP Events IS THE team you've been searching for.
  • illustration stars

Team

Lauren Gertz
Lauren Gertz
Owner & Lead Event Planner

Lauren Gertz has a strong passion for all things weddings and events. She grew up in Rhode Island and has now made Sarasota home. Growing up, she always loved planning, organizing, and detailing events, especially weddings. She found her niche working in Newport, RI many years ago for an event planning company and realized it was her dream career. She was working in the Boston Seaport for four years executing all styles of events prior to moving south.

"MDP Events was born in 2020 out of a passion for the industry as well as a drive to bring others joy through events and celebrations. I opened MDP Events in honor of my best friend Margaretta Dundon Potter who shared the same obsession and love for weddings that I do. I want to create the "Most Divine Productions" in honor of Maggie, but most importantly for each client. I've had the honor to plan countless events and I’ve learned how to make each unique vision come to life, while my clients enjoy the planning journey stress-free."

-Lauren Gertz | Certified Wedding & Event Planner

Sarasota, Florida Sarasota, FL, 34240
Location of (MDP Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding