Melissa DelRossi Photography

Nashville, Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Melissa DelRossi Photography

For me, the beauty of photographing weddings is that every couple is unique to themselves, shining their own light into this world. It is my job to capture that light in every moment of your day...In all it's glorious chaos, the laughing, the crying, and all the moments in between.

I wear my heart and soul on my sleeve in all that I do...Whether that is training for my next marathon, the joy (and sometimes pains) of being a Mom, or photographing a wedding...Life is too short not to! I treat my clients as individuals, and their wedding uniquely their own. As your photographer, I am with you every step of the way because the relationship we develop is important. Come your wedding day, I want you to feel like I'm a friend that's got your back. I've helped brides get dressed (that got a little weird!), helped men with ties, and kept children pre-occupied during down times. In other words, I got you! Let's face it, it can be overwhelming preparing for one of the biggest days of your life. We'll work together to come up with a good photography game plan so that we don't miss a thing throughout the hussle and bussle of the day. Of course, nothing is perfect and things may change, though, that is what makes your day, YOUR DAYl.

I'm very much a go with the flow kind of gal, photographing in the moment. My favorite images are those in between moments, and then the moments in between those! Brides receive their images, and are always in aww of all the moments they didn't even know were happening! That being said, I'm more journalistic and natural in my approach.

Let's be real, I'm going to be with you ALL day, so we should like one another! Give me a shout! I don't bite...usually. Your wedding day is important, and so is making sure you hired the right photographer.

I offer a variety of customizable services, understanding we all have different needs- Give me a holler! I'd be happy to discuss pricing and packaging options, and answer any questions you may have.

Follow Melissa DelRossi Photography on
Hey, it's me!!
Hey, it's me!!

Melissa DelRossi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37216 See on map