11 Whalen St, Lincoln, Maine, Portland, ME 04457 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About McCormick Media

A wedding day is one of the most important days in a couple's life, and McCormick Media is here to produce an emotional and entertaining film that the couple can enjoy for years to come.

As a New Media and Studio Art graduate of the University of Maine, I have combined my love for video and art to create my own cinematic editing style. We use the same high end audio and video equipment as many independent filmmakers and edit with the same software often used on Hollywood movies.

Our team is un-obtrusive and works well with the other vendors you hire. From getting your hair done to the first dance, we are there to film each priceless moment and create the perfect recap of your wedding day to sit down and watch with family and friends.

I hope that the work you've seen on this site will inspire you, and I look forward to working with you to create your own wedding film.

-Sara McCormick-Libby

Videos 1 vídeo

18 Reviews for McCormick Media

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

We will cherish our video forever

We decided late in the game that we wanted a videographer to capture our wedding day. Sara with McCormick Media was very responsive and accommodating to our last minute request (just a few months out) and I'm SO happy she was! She was quiet and seemed to blend in with the whole celebration, meanwhile capturing all of these great moments. Because of our location, our property was a drone no fly zone, which bummed us out, BUT they still managed to get some footage of the area nearby. We have already watched our short film multiple times and will be watching it every year (at least) on our anniversary. It was such a special video to be able to share with family and friends who could not make it to the wedding. Definitely worth the cost!

Sent on 10/09/2019

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing video!

Do yourself a favor and book this videographer. I almost didn't get a videographer so we could save some money, but at the end of the day I didn't want to regret not having a video. But I also did not want to pay a ton of money for a 5 minute highlight video. My video is 25 minutes long and it is absolutely amazing. You don't just get a highlight of your wedding, you get the entire day. The day goes by so fast and you're going to forget or not see so much, so it's awesome to be able to look back at everything. Sara and her 2nd shooter were awesome, I don't know how they do it but most of the time I had no clue they were there. To say they are a fly on the wall is an understatement, we never felt like we were being taped. I am SO happy I decided to do a wedding video and even happier that I chose McCormick Media.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Shaina · Married on 07/03/2016

We could not decide whether to hire a videographer for the wedding. It is hands down one of the best decisions we made!! Sara was great to work with - she was so inconspicuous on the wedding day sometimes I forgot she was there. This made for some awesome candid moments. The editing is beautiful and is something we will definitely watch for years to come. Thank you so much McCormick Media - highly recommended!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Award

McCormick Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray