11 Whalen St, Lincoln, Maine, Portland, ME 04457 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About McCormick Media

A wedding day is one of the most important days in a couple's life, and McCormick Media is here to produce an emotional and entertaining film that the couple can enjoy for years to come.

As a New Media and Studio Art graduate of the University of Maine, I have combined my love for video and art to create my own cinematic editing style. We use the same high end audio and video equipment as many independent filmmakers and edit with the same software often used on Hollywood movies.

Our team is un-obtrusive and works well with the other vendors you hire. From getting your hair done to the first dance, we are there to film each priceless moment and create the perfect recap of your wedding day to sit down and watch with family and friends.

I hope that the work you've seen on this site will inspire you, and I look forward to working with you to create your own wedding film.

-Sara McCormick-Libby

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for McCormick Media

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing video!

Do yourself a favor and book this videographer. I almost didn't get a videographer so we could save some money, but at the end of the day I didn't want to regret not having a video. But I also did not want to pay a ton of money for a 5 minute highlight video. My video is 25 minutes long and it is absolutely amazing. You don't just get a highlight of your wedding, you get the entire day. The day goes by so fast and you're going to forget or not see so much, so it's awesome to be able to look back at everything. Sara and her 2nd shooter were awesome, I don't know how they do it but most of the time I had no clue they were there. To say they are a fly on the wall is an understatement, we never felt like we were being taped. I am SO happy I decided to do a wedding video and even happier that I chose McCormick Media.

Shaina · Married on 07/03/2016

We could not decide whether to hire a videographer for the wedding. It is hands down one of the best decisions we made!! Sara was great to work with - she was so inconspicuous on the wedding day sometimes I forgot she was there. This made for some awesome candid moments. The editing is beautiful and is something we will definitely watch for years to come. Thank you so much McCormick Media - highly recommended!

• W

whitney · Married on 09/27/2014

Sara was awesome to work with. We havent seen our video yet (as this is only a couple weeks after our wedding) but sara was awesome to work with (emails and in person). Can not wait to see our video!

Award

McCormick Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD