McCarrick Photography

• Affordable Photography by Kirk McGee Studios
  • Aly Hester Photography
  • Elizabeth B Photography

4 Reviews for McCarrick Photography

We not only used Tom for our wedding photo's but also our engagement and bridal. He is AMAZING! A great person to work with, very fun and professional. My husband and I cannot stop raving about our experience with him for our wedding day. They captured many special moments that are very dear to our hearts and we have beautiful pictures to last a lifetime! Thank you so much Tom for providing a wonderful experience for my family! Look forward to doing business with you in the future! Keep up the GREAT work!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Diana · Married on 02/16/2013

I used Tom for my wedding and he was wonderful! The package I bought included a bridal session, engagement session, all day wedding day coverage, canvas prints, thank you photos, parent albums, wedding album, cd of the pictures and so much more!! It was such a great deal and everyone was so impressed with our wedding album and the pictures from photo sessions. We had so many great pictures it was hard to narrow down which ones I wanted for the album. Tom is easy to work with and did a great job fitting in all of the extra creative shots I wanted. One of my favorite shots was after our sparkler exit, my husband and I made a heart with sparklers and he was able to incorporate it in out thank you photos. He also did an awesome job capturing all of the special moments and took great shots of our rings, the cakes, center pieces, and very sweet pictures of people dancing, etc. I loved the custom work he did on our album and photo sessions. He was very open to my ideas and we worked well together to get exactly what I wanted. His turnaround time was also great. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/14/2015

linda · Married on 10/10/2010

Tom was absolutly amazing the pictures turned out beautiful and alot of great moments at reception. Besides the photos he is there for you every time i turned around he was there and leading me through my reception he is great he made everything run smoothly. Very nice guy I am so happy we had him the day of our wedding if not things may not of gone as well.

Sent on 10/23/2010