Rathbone Place, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30

About May June Events

May June Events is a boutique wedding planning company based out of Gainesville, Virginia. They offer couples a unique and hyper-personalized planning service with a stress-free process. Couples can expect to receive a romantic atmosphere and details that are expressive of their unique personalities. Jennifer is the founder and primary planner with extensive experience in the planning industry. She is a natural storyteller and will make sure yours is told with the utmost detail and passion. Expect personal touches and details with a purpose as well as classic design.

Service Offered
May June Events knows how to get the details right with many premier services. Don't let things like your budget get in the way of celebrating. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
Outdoor wedding recession
Outdoor wedding recession
The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
matt lauren morias vineyards bealeton virginia w
a m a n d a a n d r e w 0316

• Videos 1

27 Reviews for May June Events

Hong · Married on 04/20/2019

What a wonderful day!

My husband and got I married in April 2019 and Jennifer was our day of coordinator. I can't say enough how wonderful it was working with her! Communication is always a major factor for me when considering vendors. Jennifer made sure she was always available to us throughout the entire process. If she was ever unavailable, she made sure she let us know in advance. She even made sure all upcoming deliverables were seen to in her absence. She has a wealth of knowledge and helped guide us through the wedding planning process. When we shared various ideas of what we wanted for our wedding, Jennifer made them all happen (e.g. my husband wanted wine slushy for cocktail hour, and Jennifer found a vendor who could take care of this for us). I can't imagine how our wedding would have gone without Jennifer. I don't think we would have been able to actually eat, drink and enjoy the wedding if we didn't have her there. She saw to all our needs and made sure our wedding operated like a well oiled machine. Unless you're okay with fielding dozens of questions/issues from various vendors throughout your wedding day, you need a day of coordinator like Jennifer.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Holly · Married on 09/08/2018

Jennifer of May June Events is a preferred coordinator for Great Marsh Estates in Bealeton, VA, where my daughter was married. She should be on every venue's preferred list!! She was an amazing wedding coordinator and even though I believe my daughter is an organized person, Jennifer's level of organization, suggestions with wedding planning and dealing with all the vendors was invaluable!! She has built so many alliances in the wedding industry, that no bride could possibly accomplish what Jennifer is able to do. She will make the weeks leading up to the wedding go so much more smoothly and on the wedding day, she is able to remove any stress from the bride because of the confidence we had in her to handle all those wedding day situations. She has an outstanding professional way about her, while also being so understanding, comforting and capable. We are going to miss Jennifer now that the wedding is over!

Sent on 09/13/2018

May June Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service)
    Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with May June Events at Faithbrooke In Luray for a beautiful September wedding. I provided the DJ services for the event and as we all know the planner and the DJ have to be on the same page and I must say we worked great as a team. She provided a well detailed event layout, she was well organized, and her communication was great. I would certainly be happy to work with her anytime. Keep up the great work!!

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast knows Jennifer's attention to detail is second to none. She easily works with vendors making sure that every minute detail of the couple's day is exactly how they envisioned it. For this reason alone, we highly recommend May June Events for their services and can't wait for the chance to work with Jennifer again.

• Cakes in Art
    Cakes in Art Wedding Cakes

MAYJUNE with Jennifer Baer coordinating is a brides dream come true! Jennifer is a detail oriented, soft spoken, classy lady who really knows how to listen to your wishes and then put them into action. Watching her work at her tablet amazed me as she talked about different elements and with an ever so graceful demeanor, she showed how different colors, textures and themes could blend effortlessly together to create stunning , breathtaking results. As a fellow wedding vendor , I will not put my own reputation on the line, unless I KNOW the name I give the bride will end with only positive feedback. I can highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants to put their wedding into the hands of a wedding coordinator and know for sure they will have no worries!!! Karen Cakes in Art

• Rathbone Place Gainesville, District of Columbia, 20155 See on map