Rathbone Place, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About May June Events

May June Events is a wedding planning & design boutique based out of Gainesville, Virginia centered around crafting beautiful, welcoming, and effortless experiences. Their designs are anchored in a classic, romantic, and natural feel often set against stunning wineries, estates, and sprawling Virginia farmland. They offer full service planning & design and partial planning tailored to your needs, as well as wedding day coordination.

Offerings Include:

• Full Service Planning & Design
  • Partial Planning
  • Day Of Coordination
Follow May June Events on
Details
rhett caroline morais vineyards bealeton virginia wedding photographer 5 51 594992 1562792573

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for May June Events

• Caroline

Caroline Heflin · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Let me start by saying I don’t have enough time to write how wonderful our experience was with Jennifer. She is a true joy to work with. She is kind, attentive, and always professional. Jennifer made the whole planning process fun and easy for me and my husband. We were able to brainstorm and be creative together about our ideal wedding while she handled the logistics. I’m a huge control freak normally so the idea of planning a wedding was both exciting and terrifying. I thought it would be stressful giving her most of the reins, but it was truly the opposite! I felt liberated and happier right from the beginning. We were lucky to find her soon after our engagement when we only had our venue booked. Jennifer made every vendor decision easier for us by providing tailored, highly-rated options to choose from, each with detailed comparisons, and all while remaining extremely conscientious of our budget. She took my vision, which I’m not sure I even fully knew it yet, and completely understood ran with it from the start. She set up a timelines and checklist for us, handled all communication with vendors, and arranged check-ins so we always knew where we were in the process. For the amount of work and personalization she gave us I had to keep reminding myself that she was helping other couples as well, and that we weren’t here only client.

Funny enough, I thought I had a pretty good idea of what it takes to plan a wedding. I had no idea of what it takes to plan a GREAT wedding. There are so many little factors she would touch on that I would have never thought of until the day of. Little things that ended up making a huge difference to us and our guests. Our main goal for the wedding was to make sure our guests had an amazing time. With Jennifer’s help we were able to have an incredible and carefree wedding day that our guests are still raving about!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Virginia · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely fantastic!!

Jennifer is phenomenal!! My husband and I used her for day-of coordination and cannot say enough great things about her.

She was so easy to work with, incredibly organized, and thought of every detail to ensure our wedding was seamless. She has so much experience in this industry and with our venue (Morais Vineyards) which really helped to provide insight when we were thinking of our wedding day timeline. The resources she provided for us really helped us tackle all the wedding tasks we needed to do (or didn't even think about) without feeling so stressed the weeks and days leading up to the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant were able to bring our wedding vision to life and really allow us to enjoy the day with our family and friends. We never felt stressed the day of the wedding because we knew Jennifer would be there to care of all the details (and execute it beautifully too!).

My husband believes that the wedding industry is a racket but he 100% attests that Jennifer was worth every penny. We seriously cannot thank her enough for making our day truly amazing!

Sent on 07/01/2019

May June Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service)
    Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with May June Events at Faithbrooke In Luray for a beautiful September wedding. I provided the DJ services for the event and as we all know the planner and the DJ have to be on the same page and I must say we worked great as a team. She provided a well detailed event layout, she was well organized, and her communication was great. I would certainly be happy to work with her anytime. Keep up the great work!!

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast knows Jennifer's attention to detail is second to none. She easily works with vendors making sure that every minute detail of the couple's day is exactly how they envisioned it. For this reason alone, we highly recommend May June Events for their services and can't wait for the chance to work with Jennifer again.

• Cakes in Art
    Cakes in Art Wedding Cakes

MAYJUNE with Jennifer Baer coordinating is a brides dream come true! Jennifer is a detail oriented, soft spoken, classy lady who really knows how to listen to your wishes and then put them into action. Watching her work at her tablet amazed me as she talked about different elements and with an ever so graceful demeanor, she showed how different colors, textures and themes could blend effortlessly together to create stunning , breathtaking results. As a fellow wedding vendor , I will not put my own reputation on the line, unless I KNOW the name I give the bride will end with only positive feedback. I can highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants to put their wedding into the hands of a wedding coordinator and know for sure they will have no worries!!! Karen Cakes in Art

• Rathbone Place Gainesville, District of Columbia, 20155 See on map