Rathbone Place, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About May June Events

May June Events is a wedding planning & design boutique based out of Gainesville, Virginia centered around crafting beautiful, welcoming, and effortless experiences. Their designs are anchored in a classic, romantic, and natural feel often set against stunning wineries, estates, and sprawling Virginia farmland. They offer full service planning & design and partial planning tailored to your needs, as well as wedding day coordination.

Offerings Include:

• Full Service Planning & Design
  • Partial Planning
  • Day Of Coordination
Follow May June Events on
Details
rhett caroline morais vineyards bealeton virginia wedding photographer 5 51 594992 1562792573

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for May June Events

May June Events 1
May June Events 2
May June Events 3

Brittaby · Married on 09/06/2019

Great Attention to detail!

I hired Jennifer as a partial wedding planner for my September wedding. She was so organized and made me think about things that otherwise I would have forgotten! It was great to be able to email Jennifer with all of my wedding related questions (big or small) and to get advice/ guidance back! Throughout the planning process Jennifer did the behind the scenes communication with all of my vendors which took a lot of the stress away from me.

At the wedding rehearsal Jennifer was very helpful to make sure that the whole bridal party knew what they were supposed to do. On the wedding day I was more relaxed knowing that I didn't have to worry about the small details and that if something came up Jennifer would take care of it. The whole wedding ran very smoothly and Jennifer did so much that day to make it perfect!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily Swain · Married on 08/30/2019

Jennifer is THE BEST!!!

I wasn't sure how much I needed a planner/ day of coordinator until we started working with Jennifer!!! From the timeline to every vendor, she helped us organize and manage every last detail!! We can't say enough about how much she helped guide us throughout the wedding planning process and truly put us at ease when the big day came! I am so appreciative of her thoughtfulness and attention to detail. Between our family, friends, and the rest of the vendor team, everyone raved about how easy, organized and incredible MayJune Events was to work with!!! We can not thank Jennifer enough!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service)
    Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with May June Events at Faithbrooke In Luray for a beautiful September wedding. I provided the DJ services for the event and as we all know the planner and the DJ have to be on the same page and I must say we worked great as a team. She provided a well detailed event layout, she was well organized, and her communication was great. I would certainly be happy to work with her anytime. Keep up the great work!!

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast knows Jennifer's attention to detail is second to none. She easily works with vendors making sure that every minute detail of the couple's day is exactly how they envisioned it. For this reason alone, we highly recommend May June Events for their services and can't wait for the chance to work with Jennifer again.

• Cakes in Art
    Cakes in Art Wedding Cakes

MAYJUNE with Jennifer Baer coordinating is a brides dream come true! Jennifer is a detail oriented, soft spoken, classy lady who really knows how to listen to your wishes and then put them into action. Watching her work at her tablet amazed me as she talked about different elements and with an ever so graceful demeanor, she showed how different colors, textures and themes could blend effortlessly together to create stunning , breathtaking results. As a fellow wedding vendor , I will not put my own reputation on the line, unless I KNOW the name I give the bride will end with only positive feedback. I can highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants to put their wedding into the hands of a wedding coordinator and know for sure they will have no worries!!! Karen Cakes in Art

• Rathbone Place Gainesville, District of Columbia, 20155 See on map