May June Events Reviews

27 | Gainesville, VA

27 Reviews for May June Events

Hong · Married on 04/20/2019

What a wonderful day!

My husband and got I married in April 2019 and Jennifer was our day of coordinator. I can't say enough how wonderful it was working with her! Communication is always a major factor for me when considering vendors. Jennifer made sure she was always available to us throughout the entire process. If she was ever unavailable, she made sure she let us know in advance. She even made sure all upcoming deliverables were seen to in her absence. She has a wealth of knowledge and helped guide us through the wedding planning process. When we shared various ideas of what we wanted for our wedding, Jennifer made them all happen (e.g. my husband wanted wine slushy for cocktail hour, and Jennifer found a vendor who could take care of this for us). I can't imagine how our wedding would have gone without Jennifer. I don't think we would have been able to actually eat, drink and enjoy the wedding if we didn't have her there. She saw to all our needs and made sure our wedding operated like a well oiled machine. Unless you're okay with fielding dozens of questions/issues from various vendors throughout your wedding day, you need a day of coordinator like Jennifer.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Holly · Married on 09/08/2018

Jennifer of May June Events is a preferred coordinator for Great Marsh Estates in Bealeton, VA, where my daughter was married. She should be on every venue's preferred list!! She was an amazing wedding coordinator and even though I believe my daughter is an organized person, Jennifer's level of organization, suggestions with wedding planning and dealing with all the vendors was invaluable!! She has built so many alliances in the wedding industry, that no bride could possibly accomplish what Jennifer is able to do. She will make the weeks leading up to the wedding go so much more smoothly and on the wedding day, she is able to remove any stress from the bride because of the confidence we had in her to handle all those wedding day situations. She has an outstanding professional way about her, while also being so understanding, comforting and capable. We are going to miss Jennifer now that the wedding is over!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Meaghan · Married on 06/29/2018

We had such an amazing experience with May June Events. Jennifer worked with us to make our dream wedding a reality. She was extremely detail oriented and organized. She kept us on track with everything that needed to be completed throughout the entire process. She was such a joy to work with and my husband and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jackie · Married on 01/13/2018

As my sister's Matron of Honor, I wanted to help coordinate my her wedding. It wasn't long into the planning process when I knew that we were going to need a "day of coordinator". Hiring Jennifer was the best decision we made! She is very professional, thought about things we hadn't even considered and allowed me (any my sister) to sit back, relax and enjoy the wedding day without any stress!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Victoria · Married on 01/13/2018

Jennifer was such a joy to work with and so professional from start to finish. She was very attentive to follow up on all the odds and ends that it was easy to forget about and had such a personal touch, always checking in on me, the bride to see what I might need or walking with me through last minute stressful details. She was very flexible with her schedule to meet with us when it was convenient. I also can't stress enough that she was very professional, and in a very personable and caring way. We're so grateful we brought her on board!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Elnora · Married on 08/14/2016

Jennifer is AMAZING! She was super flexible and made sure that we had plenty of face to face meetings to make sure that we were on the same page. She listened so well to my vision and helped me execute it flawlessly. Jennifer is absolutely the best and I couldn't have planned my wedding without her!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

From the very start, we knew that Jennifer, of May June Events, would be wonderful to work with and we had so much fun along the way! She worked with us to create a package that fit our needs and budget. Following this, she provided us with so much direction and helped shape our ideas into reality. Her ability to organize and keep track of vendor contracts, to-do lists, and inspiration boards was extremely helpful. As the wedding day approached, she checked in with us on our progress and offered support as needed. She coordinated with all of the vendors to make sure everyone was set to go for the big day and provided them with copies of the timeline and venue layout. Even in moments of stress, she was always so reassuring and helped put us at ease! Our officiants were unable to attend the rehearsal at the venue the day before the wedding; however, Jennifer ran through the entire rehearsal and back-up plan while answering everyone's questions and making sure they were comfortable with the timeline! The day of the wedding, she remained just as attentive, organized, and optimistic as when we first sat down with her! She allowed us to enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about everything behind the scenes. Her professionalism, creativity, and kind and caring attitude cannot be beat!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Janie · Married on 05/21/2016

When we first booked our venue, we were notified that we would need a coordinator. Well, we did what any newly engaged couples did we asked for their preferred vendors list. We got the list, took it home and looked over it, while at the same time we began doing our own research on multiple wedding websites, trying to find "the perfect planner". We met and talked with several, until we decided to call MayJune Events. Instantly, we knew Jennifer was the person. She was bubbly, knew our venue well, and just had an awesome vibe about her.

I felt comfortable with her, because she understood my vision. I simply wanted an elegant and beautiful vineyard wedding. Through the year of planning, Jennifer kept me on track with my to-do list. We met every other month or so, just to go over items on the list and to talk about the progress of the wedding. As the date grew closer, and the details were finalized I felt more and more comfortable. You know they say you're probably, you're most stressed during the last month of the wedding, well not the case for me. With Jennifer, all the details I could have ever thought about were sealed and done. I never had to doubt anything because Jennifer knew what I wanted.

Come wedding day, we have pretty awful weather, especially for a late May wedding but Jennifer arrives in her rainboots and ready to get going. She took charge of absolutely everything. My now husband and I, had already decided to have our ceremony indoors. Well after much though, and less than 30 mins until the ceremony was set to begin...we changed our minds. Without hesitation, Jennifer came to us and said, "it will get done!". We did start the ceremony, a few minutes late (not more than 15), but it was perfect.

Jennifer is fantastic. She truly gets to know her clients, what they like, what they don't like. She offers her honest opinions, and will pull you back when you start to dive off the deep end with crazy ideas. She is extremely responsive and will get y

Sent on 06/10/2016

Karen · Married on 02/06/2016

Jennifer helped to coordinate everything for the bridal shoot, from cake, to flowers, to stationery, place settings, dress from Ava Laurenne, make up, venue, times and every detail was planned to the minute. her professionalism and fun nature made the day a huge success and the photos are the proof of the time and care she put into this event. Thank you, Jennifer for a perfect day!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

malerie · Married on 10/11/2015

I booked May June Events for my wedding on October 11, 2015. During the initial consultation, Jennifer understood what I envisioned for my wedding. I told her we wanted a very traditional, classy, black-tie event and with her creative eye, she helped bring that to life. Jennifer went well above my expectations for a wedding planner. She is very well-organized, detail-oriented, and helpful with any questions or concerns I had throughout the wedding planning process (she is also quick to respond to any emails or phone calls). I booked her a year out prior to the wedding, and she set up monthly meetings with me and my fiancé, breaking down assignments on what tasks needed to be completed within the month. Her planning style took a lot of stress off of our plate since we both work fulltime and we had her to guide us step-by-step for each task. Along with the monthly get-togethers, she attended all meetings with the various vendors we booked.

On the day of the wedding, she coordinated everything flawlessly. She made sure my fiancé and I did not see each other until I was walking down the aisle. Each vendor was well-aware of the wedding timeline with her in charge of the day. She directed the transportation shuttles throughout their runs & made sure we had what we wanted for food and drinks throughout the day & night. The most important part for me about her services, was that the entire day was about what we wanted and making sure that we were happy with every single detail.

Jennifer went WAY beyond our expectations as a wedding planner. She really is more than someone who helped plan the wedding… my husband & I both consider her an amazing person and great friend! My only disappointment is, now that the wedding is over, we don't have our meetings any longer. I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone in search for wedding planning services, she made the process fun & 110% focused on what we wanted for our big day.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Erika · Married on 08/15/2015

Jennifer was indispensable in the weeks leading up to our wedding and on the day of. I really don't know how we would have gotten through all the last minute things without her! I would highly recommend her to any bride in the DC area who is looking for a month-of planner (or more). She was very professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

I was lucky enough to stumble across May June Events and the lovely Jennifer Baer at one of the many Bridal shows I attended and immediately felt comfortable with her. We booked her as our wedding planner and she was worth every single penny and then some! My wedding had all the details that I selected during our planning meetings and yet my stress level stayed super low while I enjoyed every special detail. I recommend Jennifer and May June Events to any couples that would like a beautiful, flawless wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Sidney · Married on 05/15/2015

I purchased the May June Events "complete package" for my wedding which included a wedding planner, Jennifer, for design meetings, monthly meetings, vendor meetings, wedding rehearsal supervision, day of coordination, and so much more. Jennifer was instrumental in coming up with the overall look and feel for both my wedding ceremony and the reception. As someone with a full time job, it was great that she had recommendations for so many amazing vendors without me having to do any of the research (which can become a full time job by itself). Jennifer was worth every penny and I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

From the moment we corresponded with Jennifer over email, we were greeted with kindness and spunk-- just the kind of combo we needed in someone to help get our ducks in a row for our big day.

Jennifer didn't miss any detail-- she put together a (extensive) timeline which put us AHEAD of schedule (!) and made sure all the vendors knew what they were doing and that they were on time and in place.

Some brides overlook a day-of coordinator or assign a friend/wedding guest to take on this role. I almost did. But Jennifer is a professional and does not have a conflict of interest in having fun at your wedding AND organizing your wedding-- she is just there to make sure everything is running smoothly. So don't ask a friend-- HIRE JEN!! It is so worth it, trust me!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Our wedding venue, Morais Vineyards required us to have a day-of planner {boy, am I glad}. Planning a wedding can be so stressful without having professional help. Thankfully, we didn't have to search long, after meeting Jennifer we knew she would be a perfect fit for our day! We selected the MayJune Month Of package with Jennifer. She was very responsive to emails and so much more than just a day-of planner. Jennifer is amazing! I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. Jennifer made our special day flawless!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2014

If you are in need of a wedding planner, no need to look any further. Jennifer with MayJune Events is superb and will make your wedding dreams come true. My wedding wouldn't have been so perfect if it weren't for Jennifer. She's incredibly talented, organized, has great contacts and makes planning fun and non-stressful. I highly recommend using her. I promise, you will not regret your decision.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2014

I wish I could rate more than 5 stars!!!

While planning our wedding from out of state, we needed someone we could trust who was local to take care of all the details. When my husband and I first met with Jennifer, we instantly realized we connected and that she understood our vision for the day. She is very skilled at what she does, and she made the entire process seamless! No detail was forgotten about and she took away all the stress that weddings can come with. Her pricing is very reasonable compared to others in the area, and she is worth her weight in gold! Not only is her pricing reasonable, but she has a good relationship with other vendors who offer discounts for working with her. I think we saved more money through these discounts than what she charged.

In addition to a beautiful wedding and a happy marriage, we came out of this experience with a lifelong friend! Jennifer's personal touch is really unmatched!

Overall, we would highly recommend using MayJune events for any event planning you may need.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Jared · Married on 08/10/2014

While planning my wedding from afar (my wife and I live in NY and the wedding was in Virginia), Jennifer was able to seamlessly communicate with us and arrange all the vendor appointments, etc in tight order when we would make short trips to Virginia. Jennifer was very skilled at understanding our vision for the day and making that a reality, both through her hard work as well as her recommendations of other vendors. Leading up to, and on the day, Jennifer ensured everything ran smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kealen · Married on 06/28/2014

I found Jennifer online and I am so glad I did! We met about 6 weeks before the wedding and started working together for the month of and as my day of planner. She was so helpful and knowledgeable about every single detail we would of never remembered. She was able to get last minute vendors secured for us and ensure everything was perfect for our wedding. Working with Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Darlene · Married on 06/21/2014

Jennifer from MayJune Events was simply wonderful! From the beginning of the wedding planning to the end of the evening of our wedding reception she went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony and reception was the absolute best we could have imagined. She was always there for us every step of the wedding process, from the smallest detail to the largest. Jennifer provided us with many options in the planning process from catering, flowers, wedding attire, music, invitations to venue sites. She made it so fun that my husband wanted to renew our vows every year.... LOL We have decided to have Jennifer help us plan our 5th year anniversary renewal of vows in 2019.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Joanna · Married on 06/08/2014

My husband and I originally intended to plan our entire wedding ourselves. Our venue required us to have a day-of planner so we were on the lookout for someone a couple months out, and when we found Jennifer we decided to have her start with us immediately. We are SO glad we did! Jennifer was extremely professional, always responded to our emails, and was flexible and scheduled weekend skype meetings with us since we lived a bit far out from the venue and both work odd hours. She found vendors that fit our requirements, interfaced with all the vendors, set up our timeline, handled all the hundred little details that inevitably pop up in the last two weeks, and made sure the event ran smoothly. Our wedding day was amazing and we were both able to enjoy every minute because Jennifer made sure everyone was where they needed to be and handled everything behind the scenes. I couldn't have asked for a better day! If I could change one thing it would've been to have Jennifer on board sooner, it would've saved us a lot of stress the whole way through!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jennifer with MayJune Events was INCREDIBLE to work with. I could have not picked a better Month of Coordinator! :) She took care of absolutely everything the day of and seemed to be in 100 places at once. She was highly professional and trustworthy and had a high attention for detail which I loved.

I recommend Jennifer to anyone planning a wedding as she is WONDERFUL!!

Thank you Jennifer for making my wedding day perfect and flawless, you are truly amazing at what you do!!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Dennyse · Married on 11/16/2013

I must say that I was one of the happiest brides ever and it's partly because of Jennifer! She was very professional through the whole wedding planning process and made everything so easy for Pedro and I. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. From the minute I got up to get ready until I went to bed. I received so many complements on how beautiful and organized the entire wedding was. Jennifer made sure that the whole bridal party was always taken care of and that everything ran smoothly and as planned. Not once was I bothered. She sure made me a happy bride! I would definitely recommend her and know she is capable of planning any event and making sure it's fabulous! Thank you again Jennifer!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Tia · Married on 05/26/2013

I would highly recommend MayJune!! Jennifer made my day absolutely beautiful. She suggested things I would have never thought of and found budget friendly alternatives to things that still made the day beautiful without breaking the bank. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable and knew the right questions to ask when we had appointments with vendors. She literally took care of every detail so that I could enjoy my day. You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2014