Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Max 10 Entertainment

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)

Max 10 entertainment was phenomenal. They helped us rock the night of our wedding. They were friendly, professional and I couldn't b happier with our decision.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me tell you about Max Ten Entertainment. They were my absolute favorite vendors to work with during the wedding planning process. We got married in Rockford, Illinois and finding the right DJ seemed to be the hardest thing ever. I found Max Ten entertainment after a few searches and I'm so glad I did! From the start they were so patient and professional, I couldn't have imagined working with any other DJ. My wedding day music was perfect, DJ Max Ten kept the crowd dancing with some great mixes to our favorite songs. They even threw in a mini Beyonce power hour for me!

If you're looking for a DJ for any event, you should contact Max Ten Entertainment.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Sound/PA System

Max Ten Entertainment made our wedding day so great. They answered all the questions we had and were fast with their response. Every song we requested was correct and the way he mixed them was perfect.

They arrived at the venue way just to make sure everything was set up. The sound quality was excellent and everything was set up beautifully. I have nothing but great things to say ab DJ Max Ten. I would definitely recommend him for all events. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dante, 10/24/15, 1 Review