Chicago, Illinois 60601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Groove On Entertainment

Would you like to host the #BestDJPartyEver? If so, Groove On Entertainment is your wedding DJ solution. With over 20 years of experience, we offer the ultimate blend of elegance, style, quality, personality, party power, positive energy, passion, entertainment value, professionalism, equipment, bargain, musical talent and customer service. Book us with the confidence that your satisfaction is our top priority. We do everything possible to make you happy, guaranteed. This is a celebration of you! We appreciate your culture & traditions. We play what you say (with a smile). For a limited time, we're available on your date. Schedule your consultation now, it's free! Let's find out what makes you unique to maximize your special moment.

Here's how we turn your vision into reality:

• Free phone consultations
  • Meeting in person / site visit
  • Crisp and rich sound systems
  • Multicultural DJs and Master of ceremonies

Caliente
Caliente
Ladies night
Ladies night
Throw your hands in the air!
Throw your hands in the air!
Jewish Wedding DJs

Videos 3 vídeos

110 Reviews for Groove On Entertainment

Michael · Married on 10/26/2019

Great wedding DJ!

DJ Dez provided us with a great evening. He was able to provide us uplighting which made the room look great and helped us out with music during our ceremony as well. His DJ booth and lighting set up were really good. He kept the dance floor packed! I highly recommend Groove On!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • TIFFANY

TIFFANY COLBERT · Married on 10/12/2019

#lit - party of 2019

Our wedding 10/6/19. DJ Des listened to the crowd and kept us on the dance floor. The playlist was perfect for every moment. My guest are still talking about the "DJ". As the bride, I wanted a party and I got that and more. Thank you Dj Des for helping our day be AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle Lockett · Married on 09/29/2019

So much fun on a Sunday afternoon!

DJ Dez was the DJ for my September brunch wedding and he was AMAZING! I was nervous because I'm not from Chicago, and needed a DJ who would be able to give me the Chicago sound (for my groom's side) and some Bay Area/California jams for me. I also wanted a good mix of neo soul, smooth jazz, 80s music, 90s music, hip-hop, R&B and house music. Plus, I wanted a DJ who was fun, had a great personality, and would keep the party going. DJ Dez had all that we were looking for!

I was immediately impressed by his professionalism. He responded quickly to my email and he replied with enthusiasm.  Excellent customer service is big for me. We discussed what I was looking for and he immediately understood my vision. He even came to the wedding rehearsal to help us find everything.

On our wedding day, he played the obscure songs that we requested. He played songs that kept the crowd engaged (that was not easy, considering our reception started at noon on a Sunday). He kept the reception on track by following our timeline. And he took requests! He even played one of my favorite songs from high school twice for me. DJ Dez is a joy to work with. If you're looking for that perfect DJ for your wedding, look no further than DJ Dez!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Groove On Entertainment's reply:

First of all, I need to say that I LOVE everything about you two. May you receive all of the blessings that are coming your way! Your wedding was nothing short of spectacular. From the food options to the decor and music selections. You truly got your groove on and I'm soooo happy for you! KIT...

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Groove On Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Focus Films Atlanta Wedding Videographers

Atlanta's best DJ, call DJ Dez for your wedding party. You will thank us later. Class act.

• Showcase Your Style Event Planning, LLC. Wedding Planners

DJ Dez is fun and easy to work with. He actually met with my client twice throughout their wedding planning process to make sure everything was done the way they would like for their wedding reception. He also took the time to schedule a site visit with the venue manager so he could understand the set up needs. On the wedding day itself, DJ Dez came on time to set up everything. He even included 8 uplights in the package which really helped the lighting situation at this particular venue a lot. During the reception, he was flexible in accommodating a last minute request from the bridal party to play a specific song on their cell phone during the speech. Most of all, the dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend checking out DJ Dez's services if you are hiring a DJ for your wedding.

• Chicago, Illinois, 60601 See on map
    Location of (Groove On Entertainment)
  • Chicago, 60601 See on map
    7734920904 (Phone number)
    Location of (Groove On Entertainment)