Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maui'd Forever / Maui

Maui'd Forever is Maui's Premier Wedding Planning Company with packages starting from $299. We can customize, to suite your needs. With our company you get your choice of both Minister and Photographer, we deal with only the top professionals on the island, and are here for you from start to finish.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (2)
Destination (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)

I was a little nervous about planning a wedding in Maui as we are in Boise, Idaho. I found Maui'd Forever online and did some extra research. Bill had some of the best reviews out of all of the wedding coordinators in Maui/Hawaii. After going through his website and looking through the wedding packages, we decided to go with Maui'd Forever. We had an initial call with Bill - he went over the process and answered all the questions we had. After we made our deposit, Bill sent over a lot of information regarding beaches, restaurants, entertainment and he also helped us decide on the location of our condo rental. Bill was truly the easiest person to work with and he has so much knowledge of Maui.

The day of our wedding was so beautiful, and our wedding flowers were even better than I had imagined. I had sent Bill a picture of the bouquet I was wanting and the one for my wedding day was spot on. Thanks again, Bill, for making our elopement so easy, stress free and beautiful!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was perfect! Our minister, muisician and photographer were all great and so easy to work with. Bill was great with giving me last minute advice on where I could get my dress and my husband’s suit pressed the day before our ceremony.

The one disappointment that I had was when Bill was away at the main island and I couldn’t reach him for almost 2 weeks. For a very anxious bride, this was grueling and all stress with this could have easily been prevented with an out of office email.

All in all, we had the best, most laid back wedding day and ceremony and it could not have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for an excellent wedding planner to take care of everything down to the smallest detail, Bill at Maui’d Forever is for you. It was intimidating trying to plan our wedding from 5000 miles away but Bill will work with you to make your day everything you’ve ever dreamed of from the flowers to the wedding site to photographer and officiant and even hair/makeup. He is very flexible especially when the weather doesn’t cooperate and made sure we had a beatiful wedding.

Profile Picture Kim, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Maui'd Forever / Maui Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1319419947768 billarmstrong

Free Internet Broadcast

Redeem In-Store
Maui'd Forever is offering a free internet broadcast with every video. You will receive a link to share with friends and family back home who are unable to attend your Maui wedding. See a sample of our work http://yourwebcast.com/demo/demo2.htm
#WW9ee8b7856019d9d3