Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maui'd Forever / Maui

Maui'd Forever is Maui's Premier Wedding Planning Company with packages starting from $299. We can customize, to suite your needs. With our company you get your choice of both Minister and Photographer, we deal with only the top professionals on the island, and are here for you from start to finish.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (2)
Destination (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)

This was the most amazing service! Bill and all of the staff were so professional and made us feel so welcome! We had the most amazing wedding day and we couldn't have done it without them! Thank you to everyone at Maui'd Forever!

Photo of Maui'd Forever / Maui in Kihei, HI - Thank you to Lizada Photography!
Profile Picture Danielle, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony

My husband and I experienced amazing, seamless customer service from Bill, his staff, Yolanda and Kimo. It was an amazing wedding- our dream wedding. Thank you Bill for taking care of all the details. It was beautiful and easy for us, our kids and family who joined in our union. I highly recommend Maui'd Forever.
Stephanie, Dan, Kayleigh, Logan, Heather, Liam and my friend Amy and all of our family who joined!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Special thank you to the wedding planner for everything that was done. I could not ask for a better day. You really made my day special, the minister, photographer, the musician. Bill again Kirk and I was very pleased.

Profile Picture Sherill, 7/25/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1319419947768 billarmstrong

Free Internet Broadcast

Redeem In-Store
Maui'd Forever is offering a free internet broadcast with every video. You will receive a link to share with friends and family back home who are unable to attend your Maui wedding. See a sample of our work http://yourwebcast.com/demo/demo2.htm
#WW9ee8b7856019d9d3