Las Vegas, NV 89121 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,995

About Matt Cali Photography

At 17, my father surprised me with my first camera, a Pentax k1000. I spent every spare moment I could shooting the gray streets of my hometown Seattle. I soon realized that this was exactly what I wanted to do with my life.

I took that camera with me the following year to Central Washington University. I got a BA in Fine Art with a focus in Photography. I continued my studies at the Photographic Center Northwest. While studying I managed a high-end photo lab, and was a staff photographer at Seattle Models Guild.

Before leaving the muted light of Seattle for over exposed Los Angeles, I had 5 solo exhibitions of my work, shot weddings, head shots, commercial, fashion, fine art, portraits and doggies.

I spent 5 years in Los Angeles, shooting weddings which started back in Seattle when I shot my first wedding at 18 years old. I also worked in the industry shooting actors, models, portraits and commercial work which was just as rewarding and fun for me as weddings were. I moved to Las Vegas two years ago and love it here. I still go to LA to shoot all the time. And I still have that Pentax that my dad gave me.

Nothing makes me happier than capturing an image that moves people and impacts their life in some way. We all want to cause an effect, I've found that photography is one way I can do that. You'll be thrilled that you booked me.

img6149webme websitesm
websizemattcaliphotography 62
img6149webme websitesm

15 Reviews for Matt Cali Photography

Esther · Married on 03/01/2018

Matt was the photographer for a photobooth at a convention. He remained interested in each person even on day 4. Good eye, great attention to detail, great results!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Sylvia · Married on 02/14/2015

Matt is a great wedding photographer. From the moment I contacted him, he was friendly, professional and showed that he cared a lot. He was very flexible and worked with us to stay within our budget. On the day of the wedding, he was also very flexible in making sure that we got all the types of shots that we wanted at the venues that we wanted. His priority was clearly to make us happy, but he also showed creativity in giving us the more dramatic poses that we wanted for dramatic pictures. Afterward, he was extremely fast in processing the pictures so we had our pictures ~1 week after the wedding, while a lot of photographers take months. It was great to get our memories so quickly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2015

We just used Matt for personal family photos and loved working with him. He made the experience a ton of fun for the whole family and we've now got amazing pictures. Couldn't be happier with him and highly recommend using his services.

Sent on 12/28/2014