Miami, FL 33157 Map Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Moments of Life LLC
  • Megan Pena Photos
  • K Bencomo Photography
  • Marco Photo Co.

35 Reviews for Masson Liang Photography

• Sasha

Sasha G. 路 Getting married on 07/02/2021

The best money I spent for my wedding day!

Masson is two words...an outstanding artist!! He makes your favorite moments come to life through his lens and shows you that everything doesn鈥檛 need to be picture perfect 馃槈. My husband & I agree that he is the best investment and decision we did for our wedding day! His editing technique is timeless and goes without saying that he will be taking our family photos for years to come.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Giselle C. 路 Married on 01/30/2021

Hands down Miami鈥檚 very best!

Masson is a star! He shot other friends weddings and I knew that when my time came, I had to have him for my own! He was the only photographer we reached out to, and he was worth every single penny. The service Masson gives is priceless! You definitely get way more than you could ever ask for from him, he goes above and beyond. He has the most easy going personality, you can be running 3 hours late, and he鈥檒l make you feel relaxed like you have all the time in the world. He takes his time getting all the perfect angles and shots. Our wedding day wouldn鈥檛 of been the same had he not been a part of it. We will forever be grateful and thankful to have had him be a part of our team. He鈥檒l be our go to photographer for life!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Kaitlyn G. 路 Married on 11/28/2020

Photographer of my DREAMS

Masson Liang is one of the most professional and talented photographers I have ever worked with. He was recommended to me by my cousin and I am so happy that she did. Masson took my engagement photos and they came out more beautiful then I could have ever dreamed of. I was so nervous because I鈥檓 not use to being infront of the camera and he made me and my fianc茅 feel so comfortable that I honestly felt like a professional model at the end. He was such a pleasure to work with and I will be using him for any and all photo shoots in the future!! Thanks Masson for everything... you truly are a dream to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2019

• Bellelite Wedding Hair & Makeup

Masson is hands down one of the most passionate and creative photographers within the industry. His approach to photographing each wedding is unique, genuine, and timeless. He truly has a special eye that undoubtedly captures the story of each couple. Of equal importance is who Masson is as an individual and Professional. He has the ability to connect with his clients in an unparalleled manner given his desire to learn about each couple and personalize their experience. It has been a privilege to work with Masson and to recommend him to all of our couples.

• Miami, 33157 See on map
    Location of (Masson Liang Photography)

Masson Liang Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Masson Liang Photography include in the starting price?

Masson Liang Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Masson Liang Photography offer?

Masson Liang Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Masson Liang Photography offer?

Masson Liang Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Masson Liang Photography offer for wedding events?

Masson Liang Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Masson Liang Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Masson Liang Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.