Mary Boyden

• Caleb Gaskins Photography
  • Stefani Studios Photography

2 Reviews for Mary Boyden

Mollie · Married on 08/01/2015

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD. Mary is so artistic, creative, and thoughtful. She works magic behind the camera and is even better with her awesome husband - they make a great team. :) Her talent is unmatched and her generous, fun loving personality and bright spirit make her so much fun to work with. I spent a ton of time researching to find the right match for a photographer, and I absolutely couldn't be happier with my choice!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/04/2014

Mary and her hubby Marten were AMAZING to work with. I can't express enough how great it was to have them photograph our wedding. We had a destination wedding in Ireland, and M&M (yes, that nickname is happening right now) flew out to not only shoot the entire day, but our rehearsal dinner the night before, and an engagement shoot! That's a lot of dedication, especially when photographers usually have you choose between X hours/X photos. M&M were super flexible in that regard and didn't see photography as a number, they saw opportunities and happiness instead.

M&M were professional yet laid back where it made sense. They gave us great direction in a variety of settings, but were open to our ideas too. They were also super thoughtful -- they brought props to some of our shoots thinking that we might like them, which we totally did! I mean, wearing a fake crown and having a plastic sword fight with my fiance in front of a medieval castle is my idea of a great shoot, but even if we hadn't of liked it M&M wouldn't have forced it on us.

It's very clear that they've shot a lot of weddings together, as they were super coordinated throughout the day and just experts in general on the flow of things. Mary is also keen on those special moments on a wedding day -- she pulled me and Ed aside after our ceremony and closed us off to everyone (herself included) so we could bask in our newlywed-ness alone for a few minutes before going back out. I really appreciated that moment, and I would have never been able to think of that on my own.

They were also the best guests in the world! We had a very small wedding, so everyone got to know one another, and every single one of my guests were just blown away by how polite and fun M&M were. We're so lucky to have found such amazing photographers, who are super flexible, and also just generally cool people. I highly recommend them to anyone, especially if you are having a destination wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2014