Glens Falls, NY 12801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Marshall Merrow Media

Adam + Nina.
Intimate/adventurous wedding + elopement filmmakers, telling your love stories//
Available nationwide.

For questions or package pricing information don't hesitate contact us!
MarshallMerrowMedia@gmail.com

Follow Marshall Merrow Media on

• Videos 3

10 Reviews for Marshall Merrow Media

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Where do I even begin, Nina and Adam are the perfect team! We loved everything about them! We will forever be so grateful that they were apart of our wedding day! They make it look so easy because they truly love and have passion for what they do! They both are so relaxed even though weddings can be chaotic at times. They give off this vibe that just makes you feel so grateful to be in the moment! I knew from the start when I first viewed their work they needed to be apart of our wedding day! The second I met nina and Adam I knew I had no regrets! They were so easy to talk to! The video they created of our wedding day is beyond perfect. I was speechless the first time I saw just a short preview clip of our video. You made simple moments mean so much more! We will forever cherish the video you have created for us! We could never thank you both enough for making our day so special! You two truly have a gift!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • U

User · Married on 07/09/2017

Adam + Nina are nothing short of amazing. We were referred to them by a friend and couldn't have been luckier to have found them. We were blown away with the amount of compliments we received about them after our wedding. Their presence puts you at ease and they are the kindest people to be around. My bridesmaids and I totally love Nina! Her + Adam didn't didn't miss a single beat. They went above and beyond to cover every angle at every moment. They also went out of their way to bring us moments they specifically knew we would love! They worked seamlessly with all of our professionals. They even captured absolutely stunning still frames to tease us with the day after our wedding. They were perfect. We cannot put into words how truly wonderful they are. Marshall Merrow Media is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Monica · Married on 07/06/2017

What a talented and awesome team to work with to capture your special day. Nina and Adam filmed our sons’ outdoor wedding/reception at Heavens Grand Gate in Lake Luzerne . They really captured Brandon and Lexee’s unique venue and their sweet , deep love for one another in a magical place.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Award

• Kate Taylor Events and Weddings
    Kate Taylor Events and Weddings Wedding Planners

This is THE company you will want to hire for your wedding. As a wedding planner I was fortunate to connect with these creative souls and share their unique technique with my clients. They are the most professional and passionate in the area without a doubt. They flawlessly capture the pretty little details that most would overlook and bring the wedding to life. Hire the video and continue to relive your wedding day for the rest of your life!. Thank you Nina & Adam for continuing to enhance every wedding we are on together!

• Glens Falls, 12801 See on map