MarkaWedding.com

Brooklyn, NY View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! Let me introduce myself.

My name is Sergey Prima.

I founded the “Marka-Studio” in Ukraine in 2008.

"Marka-Studio" - this is a team of TV-producers which many years works on different TV-channels.

6 years of experience, more than 200 works and happy reviews - this is a result of work of our studio.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

1,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kayvon Married on 10/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sergii was really incredible! Such a great deal for a great talent. My mom got us his work as a gift, so glad she did it. Thanks again!

MarkaWedding.com's reply:

Thank you too. I was very impressed when I have seen you, your wedding place and your fantastic guests.
  • I
    Irene Married on 09/20/2015
    Simply amazing!!!!
    Markawedding is by far the best in the business. I honestly searched for months before finding this company. Other companies were good but extremely overpriced & didn't have the quality I was looking for! Sergii was extremely quick with all correspondence and made me feel great about everything! Sergii came the day of the wedding & I didn't even notice him. He was extremely professional & very easy to work with. We received our wedding video shortly after our wedding & my husband and I were truly blown away!!! It was exactly what I have always wanted. Markawedding captured all the emotion of our day and we couldn't be happier! Honestly you will not find anyone better that meets all of the categories & not to mention for such an amazing price! It was definitely worth every penny!!! Choosing Markawedding was the best decision we made for our wedding!!!!
    I recommend Markawedding to anyone who is still in the process of finding a videographer!!!

MarkaWedding.com's reply:

Oh... It is a pleasure to get such review of my work. And it was a pleasure to work with you. The biggest reason why I love this business, because I can save some moments of your life for you, for your children and grandchildren. Thank you Slavik & Irene. http://markawedding.com/video/slavik-irene
    Mike Married on 08/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sergii is a true professional and awesome wedding videographer! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire planning process from the initial meeting to quickly responding to any of our questions!

During the wedding, Sergii arrived early at our venue to capture all the fine details and was very attentive to all of our needs. After the wedding, he quickly followed up with us to produce the wedding videos and spent every effort to ensure that all of our songs and requests were incorporated. His attention to detail is second to none and we really appreciate how he produced the perfect wedding video! You can really see his expertise by viewing an extensive catalog of all the weddings he has captured on MarkaWedding.com.

I would recommend Segii to anyone looking for a truly professional videographer with a cinematic style and flair!

MarkaWedding.com's reply:

Thank you too. I am glad to hear that. I tried to save best memories for you. And I am happy you like the video. Thank you again.
  • illustration stars