Carver School Road, Henderson, NC 27537 Map · Phone number

About Marisol and Makeup

Whether you want a natural or full glam look for that special memorable day, Marisol’s professionalism and diverse expertise can cater to various cultures and is fluent in both English and Spanish. She is able to Listen to your wants and needs and also input her professional opinion to deliver a perfect flawless look for that special day that will forever be marked in memories for years and years to come!

Serving On-Site Makeup In The RDU Area and Surroundings

Rawan Bridal Makeup
Rawan Bridal Makeup
How every Bride should feel
How every Bride should feel
Lucero el dia de su boda!
Lucero el dia de su boda!
Nicole natural gorgeous makeup
Nicole natural gorgeous makeup
Tiana & Groom
Tiana & Groom
Beautiful Bride Alexis
Beautiful Bride Alexis
Xuan looked lovely in Red!
Xuan looked lovely in Red!
Sam's effortless Bridal Makeup
Xuan & Groom
Xuan & Groom
Bridal Makeup look
Bridal Makeup look
My goal is not just to be a Makeup Artist, but to be a Makeup Artist whom you can connect to!
Graduation Makeup!
Prom Elegant Makeup!
Prom Elegant Makeup!
4b9e04c438a94cd5 1526956580 7f0468d1d888e923 1526956580199 1 IMG 1008
Marisol and Makeup
Glam classy look for Prom look!
Glam classy look for Prom look!
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Downs!
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Downs!
Prom Makeup!
Prom Makeup!
Prom Makeup
Prom Makeup
Prom Makeup on Alondra!
Prom Makeup on Alondra!
Quince Maquillaje
Quince Maquillaje
Congratulations To Kassy and Brandon!
Congratulations To Kassy and Brandon!
Flawless Engagement Photoshoot Makeup!
Flawless Engagement Photoshoot Makeup!
Kassy and her Bridal party looking all earthly beautiful!!!
Kassy and her Bridal party looking all earthly beautiful!!!
2ca8a3396470b3e1 1521517909 afe958102ab399bc 1521517909172 1 IMG 6641
Marisol and Makeup
Fatima's Sweet Sixteen Makeup!
Fatima's Sweet Sixteen Makeup!
Monica looked so beautiful for the Persian Wedding Ceremony Day 2!
Monica looked so beautiful for the Persian Wedding Ceremony Day 2!
Budoura Soft Makeup for Event!
Budoura Soft Makeup for Event!
Gala Event
img 7328 51 1002237

7 Reviews for Marisol and Makeup

• Samanth

Samanth Stark · Married on 11/17/2018

A pleasure to work with!

Marisol did an excellent job on my bridal makeup as well as on my bridesmaids. Not only was the makeup beautiful, but she was so wonderful to work with. I loved getting to know her during my trial makeup, where she traveled about an hour so that i did not even have to leave my apartment. Getting ready on wedding day was a bit chaotic, but she rolled with the punches and was a calming presence. I highly recommend Marisol to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist as well as a kind and personable individual.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Exactly what I was looking for

I loved working with Marisol on my wedding day! She is very professional but also immediately puts you at ease as soon as you sit in her chair. She did an amazing job for women of all skin tones, and my bridesmaids and I all loved our final look. It was difficult for me to describe the specific make up I wanted, but Marisol really listened to the overall look/feel I wanted and was able to create exactly what I imagined. I'm so happy I chose to work with Marisol for my wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alexis · Married on 09/28/2018

Marisol is Amazing! Extremely Talented and Professional!

Only a few months before my wedding, my original hair and makeup company fell through, which left me in a bit of a panic. I came across Marisol's work when she did makeup for a friend of mine, and so I emailed her immediately to see if she was available. She was extremely prompt with a response, and even did so while she was out of the country so that I was not left hanging. I was so grateful that not only did she get back to me quickly, but she was also available for my wedding. To make matters even more complicated, I live in VA and was only scheduled to be in the Raleigh area for one weekend between booking Marisol and my actual wedding, and so I was hoping to be able to do my trial while I was there. Marisol was very accommodating and even offered to come to VA if that weekend I was in NC did not work out, but luckily it did. She took her time during the trial and made sure to ask me several questions to ensure the outcome was what I wanted it to be. She encouraged me to wear the makeup for as long as possible that day to see how it wore, and stressed to please let her know if there is anything I want different on my wedding day. Leading up to the wedding I decided that I wanted to make a few changes, and she executed them perfectly. I looked exactly how I wanted on my wedding day, and even though I was glammed up, I still looked like me, which was really important to me. Marisol also did makeup on my wedding day for my 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law, and everyone was extremely pleased with her work. Initially my MOH was planning to do her own makeup as she had had some bad experiences with having her makeup done in the past, but she instantly regretted that decision when Marisol started doing everyone's makeup the day of the wedding. Even though my MOH was not in the original count, Marisol worked her in no problem and my MOH loved the outcome. I would also like to note that this was an interracial wedding, and the diversity of skin tones was not an issue at all for Marisol. As stressed as I was when my original company fell through, I am so happy it did so that I was able to have Marisol instead. She is super talented, reliable, responsive, and professional. If you choose Marisol to be your makeup artist, I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thank you again for all you did, Marisol!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Marisol and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Carver School Road Henderson, NC, 27537 See on map
    2528209256 (Phone number)
    Location of (Marisol and Makeup)