Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

1 Review for Mario Tricoci

0.8

0.8

The long and short is that the scheduler was very good, the cosmetologist was great, the stylist was talented, and the management of the salon was rock bottom. I selected Mario Tricoci because it was open early and the service from the scheduler was top notch. I chose to get my makeup and hair done for my wedding day. I made a Pinterest board and the stylist as well as the cosmetologist did exactly what I asked them to do - a beautiful job. Here's the problem: I arrived on time to the salon, and the stylist came down and asked for Katie. I said that was me, and we went upstairs and she started into the blowout and styling conversation. She didn't realize that I was the bride, but I figured that was just a glitch of the day. We were 20-25 minutes into my hair appointment and the manager ran upstairs and said that there had been a mistake. They thought I was with the O'Grady party. I was brought to the wrong place, was with the wrong stylist, and they brought me downstairs for my makeup appointment with half a head blown out. I went with the flow because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. But then instead of being with the rest of my bridal party, I was stuck back with the O'Grady's group. With the stylist that didn't know I was the bride. She did a great job, but we ran so incredibly late. I was 45 minutes late to my own wedding. The rest of my party had to leave to get ready at the venue, so I couldn't even get dressed at MT as planned. I showed up to the venue in my yoga pants and that was not exactly the entrance I had wanted to make.

Here's what really made me angry: there was no apology. No comp. No effort to make it right. The services were exactly what they needed to be, but that doesn't matter when the managers cannot run the salon. I am not one to make a scene, and I didn't want to cry my newly applied lashes off, so I just stewed and ran out of there once I was finished. DO NOT USE THEM.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews