Marilyn Lamanna Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

Hey there, my name is Marilyn! I'm a couples and wedding photographer based in NYC but always down for travel!

If you're all about the big laughs, the messy moments, or all those beautiful little intimate in-between moments of joy and heart — you're in the right place. My photography is all about capturing emotion and light. I am outdoor lover, so I aim to incorporate as much nature into my creative work as I possibly can, but my couples are always the center of my attention. Your day deserves to be captured in the most beautiful way, but without taking everything too seriously. That being said, I make sure to get all the big moments, all the group photos, but am always looking out for the action that happens in between the poses. I specialize in outdoor weddings, but am more than happy to capture your special day at any location! Shoot me a message and I can't wait to meet ya!

Marilyn Lamanna Photography shoots engagements, weddings, and any kind of couples portraits in a natural, artistic style. She only books one wedding per day so you don’t have to feel rushed, and can accommodate additional hours if needed. Marilyn also welcomes multi-location and destination shoots so you can be confident that you’ll have beautiful images no matter where your big day is. After your event, she will provide you with high-resolution digital files that you can enjoy for a lifetime.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin B. Getting married on 05/11/2022

Special photos from a fabulous lady.

We had the best time with Marilyn! From initial inquiry, to chatting, to making arrangements for our shoot, Marilyn was responsive, professional, and sweet, and as 2 people not used to doing professional photos, she made us feel totally at ease. It was like hanging out on the boardwalk with a friend who takes badass pictures! She got our finished photos to us in less than a week and they're beautiful, beyond. I couldn't have asked for a more fun, relaxed way to capture our love story, and her photos have a little extra something in them that makes you remember how you felt right in that moment!

Marilyn Lamanna Photography's reply:

Kaitlin, thank you SO much for your sweet words! I am thrilled that y'all love your photos and so so happy to be working with you for your special day ♡
    Megan K. Married on 11/07/2021

Amazing proposal photographer!

I would 10000% recommend Marilyn. I had planned to propose in March 2020 with another photographer, but due to the craziness of the pandemic things fell apart. The original photographer recommended her friend, Marilyn, as she could not longer make the new proposal date.

Marilyn jumped in and ironed out all of the details with me in a short period of time. We did it all via text as my partner and I were both WFH and in quarantine, so I couldn't get away to be on the phone. She was lovely to chat with and I felt like I was planning with a friend that happened to also be a photographer. I loved that Marilyn's experience and suggestions made things much more stress free. For example, we shared our phone location pins that afternoon, she sent me a pin to our meeting proposal location, and shared outfit selfies so we could "see" each other. It was such a relief to have this organization as I headed to central park that day.

Marilyn was stealthy and my partner had no idea she was there behind us ready for the big moment! When I saw her it was a relief as my original proposal spot was full of people that day -- I had to get a new spot! I texted her the change of plans frantically (while sweating like a mad woman) and she made the switch no problem, found us, and BAM, proposal! :)

The photos are beautiful and will forever be moments and photographs we treasure. Thanks, Marilyn!!

Marilyn Lamanna Photography's reply:

This made my night, thank you so so much for your kind words Megan!! Working with you and Abigail was such a JOY, and I'm so happy all went well!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Marilyn Lamanna
Marilyn Lamanna
Photographer & Owner

Hey folks!!

I am Marilyn, the owner, head photographer, and pretty much eveything but the kitchen sink behind Marilyn Lamanna Photography! For larger weddings I typically work with an assistant or 2nd shooter, but for all other aspects, I'm a one woman show and love every part of it!

I loveee the outdoors, even though I get winded after 1 flight of stairs, and go on hikes with my girlfriend every chance I get. I will stop to pet every dog I come in contact with, and even though I'm for sure an introvert, people + love stories have my whole heart.

E 84th street New York, NY, 10028
708-205-6772
Location of (Marilyn Lamanna Photography)
Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA, 94939 See on map