0 0, Assonet, MA 02702 Map · Phone number

About Marias Floral Studio

In 1987, I founded Marias's Floral Studio after attending The Massachusetts College of Arts at M.S.U My main areas of study were color, texture and Sculpture. After Spending years with top floral designers in the Boston Area. I decided to open my own floral studio in Assonet, MA.

This allows myself and my staff the freedon to create exquisite arrangements that will ensure your wedding flowers will reflect your tastes while working within your budget.

We have many options available to custom design your wedding flowers. Colors, design styles and prices vary greatly and after 17 years in the floral business, I have an extensive portfolio of floral designs to help you chose the vision of elegance for your special day.

At our initial consulation we will review the portfolio and discuss what you have envisioned for your wedding day. We will also go over pricing and I can give you an estimate of what your toal cost would be. If you decide to choose us for your wedding day, another meeting would be set up to further discuss and finalize the details.

I view every floral arrangement as a work of art and hope you will allow me the chance to work with you to help make your special day the picture of beauty and elegance you always invisioned your wedding day would be.

DSCF0038