Nadica Bridal

Birmingham, MI View map

Nadica Bridal Birmingham is a bridal dress boutique located in Birmingham Michigan. The family-owned-and-operated shop has been providing designer wedding gowns to Metro Detroit clients since 1986. The intimate boutique has a team of experienced bridal consultants who can assist clients in finding a dress with the perfect shape and fit. With a carefully selected collection of top bridal dress designers, including Julia Kontogruni, CB Private Millano and brand nwe to Neta Dover from Isreal.

Nadica Bridal offers a wide selection of couture bridal gowns, as well as a variety of bridal accessories, including headpieces, veils, hair accessories, jewelry . Full-service alteration is available for both in-house gowns and gowns from other shops, and the staff of experienced seamstresses will give gowns any adjustments needed.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.9

Smith Married on 05/20/2017
    The most beautiful and unique, elegant dresses you will ever find! This is the only bridal store I went to, and it was still tough to decide between several designs. They were all so unique and so beautiful! I LOVED my chosen dress! Nadica is so amazing as well! My wedding dress came in stunningly beautiful, she altered it to fit even more like a glove, and I could not have felt more beautiful on my special day because of that.
    Danielle Married on 07/09/2016
    Flew here from New York with my Mother to purchase my wedding gown and we had the most amazing experience. We would like to extend our sincerest thanks and appreciation to Nadica, Allie, and the entire staff for creating my dream dress for my wedding in Italy. It was worth every trip from New York, you hands down have the most beautiful dresses in the world and I know because I searched it to find you. This is what every girl dreams of their entire life. Thank you all for going above and beyond to accommodate and make every detail perfect.
    Elena Married on 08/08/2015
    I have found a gorgeous dress at reasonable price. Was no pressure to buy. Nadica is the owner and is super nice and honest in her opinion. She went out of her way to make it the best experience for me.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

33401 Woodward Avenue Birmingham, MI, 48009
248-225-5453
Location of (Nadica Bridal)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding