Dolly Couture Bridal

Detroit, MI View map

Dolly Couture Bridal specializes in customizable tea length wedding dresses. From The Classics or Pink Label to our Black Label & pas de deux collections, we have a wide range of styles for you to choose from for your big day & we ship anywhere!

Don't see exactly what you want, let's design your dream dress together. Dolly Couture Bridal is known for the ability to customize our designs and create your vision for the perfect vintage style tea length wedding dress.

No matter the style: Dapper, Offbeat, Classic or Rockabilly - we can do it!

Prices for our The Classics or Pink Label collections are under $1000 and the couture Black Label line starts at $825. Available to order in sizes 0 to size 40, Dolly Couture Bridal is for EVERY size, age and budget.

Contact me for your personal styling OR order online 24/7 at DollyCoutureBridal.com

Let us help you create the dress of your dreams!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

• Jenny
    Jenny L. Married on 11/09/2021

Gorgeous custom dress- just what I wanted!

Merrie does beautiful work! I fell in love with their dresses online and couldn't believe how perfectly my dress fit me! There wasn't much time to try on at home, so I sent my measurements over to Merrie and she made me a beautiful dress- exactly what I wanted!

jenny,

thank you so much for the kind words & i'm so glad it was exactly what you wanted for your big day.

merrie d.
    xoxo
    Thomasina M. Married on 10/08/2021

Married 10/08/21

Merrie was absolutely awesome!! She made sure I had my dress in enough time for a ceremony I planned in just two months. She helped me with measurements and after receiving my dress it fit perfect. I am forever grateful that she was able to share in such an important part of my big day.

Dolly Couture Bridal's reply:

thomasina, so happy you had your dream dress in time, it was my pleasure. and thank you for being a DCB - xoxo
  • Jess
    Jess H. Married on 10/16/2020

My retro dream dress!

I have been a huge fan of Dolly Couture for YEARS, and knew when my big day came I’d be wearing my dream DC dress. I loved working with Merrie and having her be just as excited and enthusiastic as I was about my customizations. I loved my dress and felt like myself in it!

Dolly Couture Bridal's reply:

thank you jess for taking the time to share your experience with DCB. it was an honor to work with you on your custom dream dress. wishing you all the best.

merrie

Team

merrie d
merrie d
owner | creative director

After 10 years of happy brides, our founder Dolly is taking a much needed break to spend time with her family. But don't worry her vision of customizable tea-length wedding dresses with that 1950s style lives on. I'm here to answer any questions or to help with creating the Dolly Couture Bridal dress of your dreams! - merrie d

Trista Maja Photography Trista Maja Photography Wedding Photographers

Dolly Couture has provided bridal gowns for two weddings that I've shot, they always look fab in their fantastic vintage way. One of the weddings was featured on theknot.com: https://www.theknot.com/real-weddings/a-classic-vintage-inspired-wedding-at-lindley-scott-house-in-azusa-california-album

8900 E Jefferson Ave Detroit, MI, 48214
818.389.5980

Online personal styling via: info@dollycouturebridal.com
Location of (Dolly Couture Bridal)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding