239 E Sibley, Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Alterations by Rozi

Alterations by Rozi is a wedding and formal occasion garment alteration company based out of Howell, Michigan. This business of professional tailors is led by Rozi Fodor. For over the past two decades, this team of experts has altered their clients' apparel ahead of their wedding days. With their precisional skill and attention to detail, this group enables their clients to look and feel confident and stunning on their big day.

The team at Alterations by Rozi offers their expertise in both bridal and menswear. Clients are welcome to bring their garments in store and discuss what they need alternating to the item. This can include resizing, bustling, steaming, and preservation. Your entire wedding entourage may also have their dresses or suits cared for by Rozi and her team, ensuring that everyone feels amazing on the wedding day. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Hemming
high quality use 51 1298757 159897306618277

5 Reviews for Alterations by Rozi

Taylor Freeman · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Quality and Great Value!

Rozi did my alterations for my wedding dress and I am beyond happy. It looks amazing!! It has lots of intricate lace details and very fragile portions of just mesh and she did an amazing job with everything. She always had a quick fix for all of the parts that were scratching or irritating my skin (lace and beading) her prices were reasonable and she was very helpful/professional while we were dealing with interruptions due to covid 19. Can't wait to wear my perfect dress in September!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • O

Olivia S. · Married on 12/10/2019

Kind and Professional Experience! A+

(satin skirt with multiple tulle layers underneath), a bustle, and we took in the bust and arms which were lace. During my first appointment Rozi pinned the dress for all of the alterations and also pinned my sister’s maid of honor dress at the same time. She was polite and professional the entire time. I came back for my second fitting and the hem was completed and looked great, the arms were a little tight so Rozi made some adjustments and said the dress should be completed by my next fitting. We were able to take home my sister’s dress and my mother’s dress during the second appointment and they looked perfect. My final fitting came and the dress looked perfect. My grandmother who has done lots of sewing and alterations work in the past came with me to my final appointment and said Rozi’s work looked fantastic, I agreed. Rozi showed us how to do the bustle and the buttons and then was able to tack on my bridal sash last minute before we left. All in all, I feel that the pricing was more than fair for all of my alterations plus steaming ($594.00) and completing all of the work between July 20 and September 19.

Rozi was always on time and delivered what she promised. She was professional, caring and did wonderful work. Rozi did a wonderful job with my dress, my sister’s dress, and my mother’s dress for my wedding. We will all recommend Rozi to friends and family and will go to her with all of our alteration needs in the future!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Alterations by Rozi FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 239 E Sibley Howell, MI, 48843 See on map
    517-300-6883 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alterations by Rozi)