Elizabeth Burgi Photography

Newport Beach, CA View map

SoCal based wedding photographer, focused on capturing lifelong memories of every couple's special day. Specializing in bringing a friendly and personal approach to each and every job.

Wedding photos are the only thing you have to look back on your special day and Elizabeth Burgi Photography makes sure to capture every pose and give you the lifelong memories.

Located in SoCal but love to travel!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Karen P. Married on 05/16/2021

Extremely skilled and talented

INCREDIBLE! I've always been camera shy and never the one to take pictures when hanging out with friends. My husband is the same. I initially got Elizabeth's contact information because she was a preferred vendor at our original wedding venue location. I'm so happy I met her! When I was first searching for a photographer, I knew I needed someone I could feel comfortable taking photos with. After our first conversation, I immediately knew I wanted her to take our photos because she's patient, inviting, and exudes an energy that immediately puts you at ease. Our wedding was originally November 2020 and of course, it was canceled due to COVID. Elizabeth was completely understanding when I reached out and even offered to give us back some of our deposit (most other vendors did not do this). My best friend was kind enough to gift us an engagement session and WOW, this was start of an amazing experience. At both the wedding and engagement sessions, her and Tim came early, prior to our the session start time to scope out great photo ops. She guided us through the entire session and was extremely patient even when I couldn't stop giggling during some poses. Even when the sun went down and we were past our allotted time, she stayed later because she wanted us to get sunset photos. For both sessions, the photos were incredible. From the shots, angles, and photo touch ups, she is skilled, amazing and always goes the extra mile because she genuinely wants the best photos for you. She is THE BEST photographer out there.
    Karla A. Married on 05/07/2021

Best wedding photographer!

Elizabeth is truly magical! We got to meet her during our engagement session and instantly felt comfortable with her. She is such a sweetheart! We had booked her for our wedding that was originally planned in Agoura Hills, but due to COVID we had to cancel and move everything to Escondido, California. Elizabeth was understanding and flexible throughout the whole process. We are so happy with our wedding pictures! Elizabeth and her team truly captured every detail of our special day. Forever grateful for Elizabeth and her work. Would highly recommend having her as your next wedding photographer.
  • Lena
    Lena Married on 01/25/2020

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Elizabeth and her team are simply the best! Their ability to capture a wedding in a way that’s unique and artistic is truly amazing. Not only is she an amazing artist, but she makes you feel comfortable and confident on this very important day! Elizabeth will do what it takes to get the shots that you want and capture the moments in time that you might miss. She is super communicative and helpful in any way possible, which is essential on a day that can have a lot of moving parts. I feel lucky that we had a photographer of her caliber at our wedding. She made our special day even more than we ever anticipated.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

29 photos · 10/16/2017
  • John & Madeline
    26 photos · 06/10/2017

Boheme Events Boheme Events Wedding Planners

Elizabeth and Tim are truly the best. So positive and easy to work with - true professionals! I always hear from clients and guests how comfortable they felt on the other side of the camera while working with Elizabeth. Tim's work is above and beyond amazing - always shed a happy tear after watching his work!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Callisto Films Callisto Films Wedding Videographers

Elizabeth is such a beautiful person inside and out. We were lucky to work next to her at one of the weddings we were filming. She truly makes couples feel their best, she gives directions without being to pushy. They let the natural moments happen and they capture beautiful shots as they happen. She is simply delightful!

4 Corporate Plaza Dr #150 Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Location of (Elizabeth Burgi Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding