Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Elizabeth Burgi Photography

SoCal based wedding photographer, focused on capturing lifelong memories of every couple's special day. Specializing in bringing a friendly and personal approach to each and every job.

Wedding photos are the only thing you have to look back on your special day and Elizabeth Burgi Photography makes sure to capture every pose and give you the lifelong memories.

Located in SoCal but love to travel!

Follow Elizabeth Burgi Photography on

Elizabeth Burgi Photography 6
Elizabeth Burgi Photography 7
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

Elizabeth is the best of the best!

I planned my wedding from out of state and got so SO lucky to book Elizabeth and Tim! Not only is her work absolutely beautiful, but they are just such nice people that a joy to work with! We immediately felt comfortable with them which I think is huge when you're having your pictures taken. It was storming the morning of my wedding and they showed up right on time with smiles on their faces and worked seamlessly with all of my other vendors. They were very flexible and adaptable to whatever the weather was doing and with us running late on getting ready. I got preview photos within 48 hours and the entire collection in 4 weeks, which was a lot faster than I was expecting! The photos are beautiful and I will treasure them always. I have had SO many compliments from guests to friends who have seen my photos online and everyone has had glowing comments about how Elizabeth truly captured the best moments of our wedding. She really has a gift for photographing the happy candid moments and capturing the real feeling of the wedding. Pricing was beyond reasonable and the photos were worth every penny. If you're looking for a great photographer and overall just great people to work with --- Elizabeth is the wedding photographer for you.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 15
  • kbsquared

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Favorite Vendor

Out of all the vendors in our wedding, Elizabeth and her husband, Tim, the videographer, were our favorite vendors.

We found Elizabeth and Tim after four interviews with other potential photographers (lol). They were so mellow and cool with my ridiculous request of video chatting, and at that time, they were having a special, and we really liked her portfolio so we signed the contract soon after. A few months later, we had our engagement shoot with her. The results were phenomenal. We had our shoot in Sycamore Cove with our pups, and Elizabeth did such a great job with outdoor photography. I couldn't wait until our wedding as a lot of our reception was outdoors/waterfront! Elizabeth did such a good job with the engagement shoot she didn't even have to photoshop much. And where she did, the results were flawless.

What I appreciate the most about Elizabeth is her professionalism and responsiveness. My husband and I are very responsive and communicative, borderline Type A, and sad to say not all vendors are very responsive, clear or communicative. Elizabeth was all stars in this regard. She suggested some things that not even my month-of coordinator thought of. If you send her an email, she will reply promptly or at least acknowledge receipt and that was very much appreciated as planning can get crazy.

On the day itself, Elizabeth and Tim got there early to scope out the venue. We were running behind schedule but she was still able to get all the shots without delaying the timeline further. It's really great that Tim and Elizabeth work as a team because they can get all the angles and know not to get in the way of the other. Also they are the best people ever. We interviewed so many photographers because your photographer will follow you around all day long. Make sure you vibe with them!

A few days after our wedding, Elizabeth gave us some previews and they were once again stunning! We can't wait to get the rest of our photos and our video!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Breathtaking Pictures and Fun Photographer!

Elizabeth and her husband, Tim, were absolutely amazing! She was highly recommended to us from my husband's co-worker, and happened to even be one of our venue's preferred vendors! Her organization and attention to detail while planning made the entire process so easy! They made us feel so comfortable and natural during the entire day, which can be challenging to do with how awkward and silly my husband and I can be in front of a camera. They were both professional and so much fun! They did an amazing job capturing our wedding and the photos are breathtaking! I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Elizabeth Burgi Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Boheme Tipi Events
    Boheme Tipi Events Wedding Planners

Elizabeth and Tim are truly the best. So positive and easy to work with - true professionals! I always hear from clients and guests how comfortable they felt on the other side of the camera while working with Elizabeth. Tim's work is above and beyond amazing - always shed a happy tear after watching his work!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Callisto Films
    Callisto Films Wedding Videographers

Elizabeth is such a beautiful person inside and out. We were lucky to work next to her at one of the weddings we were filming. She truly makes couples feel their best, she gives directions without being to pushy. They let the natural moments happen and they capture beautiful shots as they happen. She is simply delightful!

• Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map