Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Elizabeth Burgi Photography

SoCal based wedding photographer, focused on capturing lifelong memories of every couple's special day. Specializing in bringing a friendly and personal approach to each and every job.

Wedding photos are the only thing you have to look back on your special day and Elizabeth Burgi Photography makes sure to capture every pose and give you the lifelong memories.

Located in SoCal but love to travel!

Follow Elizabeth Burgi Photography on

Elizabeth Burgi Photography 7
  • Bri

Bri F. · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Exceeded Expectations

My husband & I did a ton of research for each vendor we chose. I’m talking excel charts and spreadsheets galore. We talked to at least 10 photographers before Elizabeth. Once we saw her work and talked to her on the phone, we were sold. Her angles and creativity are unparalleled. We found her through her husband Tim who was our videographer (he’s amazing too but I’ll save that for a separate review) When I say you NEED to hire Elizabeth right now, I mean it. Stop looking at photographers because she is it for you. Even 7 weeks later, our guests are still gushing about how nice and professional she was, as are we. The day of the wedding my husband and I couldn’t believe how comfortable she made us feel. She not only took photos of us and our families but of our guests so they also have memories to last a lifetime. Elizabeth’s assistant did little photo shoots for our guests which was so nice. We just got our photos back and she KILLED IT. She exceeded our expectations to the nth degree. We are so grateful to Elizabeth and could not have imagined having any other photographer at our wedding. We have had so many people tell us our photos are out of this world and we couldn’t agree more. Hire her. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 8
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 9
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 10
  • Alisha

Alisha Johns · Married on 04/05/2019

Simply the best!

Elizabeth & Tim were INCREDIBLE! I'm a photographer so I have extremely high standards and they exceeded all of our hopes and dreams. They are fun, personable, and some of the hardest working people I've ever worked with. You'll feel like you're hanging out with your friends all night long. Even guests and bridal party members expressed how great they were. We are so appreciative of them!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

Elizabeth is the best of the best!

I planned my wedding from out of state and got so SO lucky to book Elizabeth and Tim! Not only is her work absolutely beautiful, but they are just such nice people that a joy to work with! We immediately felt comfortable with them which I think is huge when you're having your pictures taken. It was storming the morning of my wedding and they showed up right on time with smiles on their faces and worked seamlessly with all of my other vendors. They were very flexible and adaptable to whatever the weather was doing and with us running late on getting ready. I got preview photos within 48 hours and the entire collection in 4 weeks, which was a lot faster than I was expecting! The photos are beautiful and I will treasure them always. I have had SO many compliments from guests to friends who have seen my photos online and everyone has had glowing comments about how Elizabeth truly captured the best moments of our wedding. She really has a gift for photographing the happy candid moments and capturing the real feeling of the wedding. Pricing was beyond reasonable and the photos were worth every penny. If you're looking for a great photographer and overall just great people to work with --- Elizabeth is the wedding photographer for you.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 16
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 17
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 18

Elizabeth Burgi Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Boheme Tipi Events
    Boheme Tipi Events Wedding Planners

Elizabeth and Tim are truly the best. So positive and easy to work with - true professionals! I always hear from clients and guests how comfortable they felt on the other side of the camera while working with Elizabeth. Tim's work is above and beyond amazing - always shed a happy tear after watching his work!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Callisto Films
    Callisto Films Wedding Videographers

Elizabeth is such a beautiful person inside and out. We were lucky to work next to her at one of the weddings we were filming. She truly makes couples feel their best, she gives directions without being to pushy. They let the natural moments happen and they capture beautiful shots as they happen. She is simply delightful!

• Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map