Elizabeth Burgi Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Burgi Photography 7
  • Alisha

Alisha Johns · Married on 04/05/2019

Simply the best!

Elizabeth & Tim were INCREDIBLE! I'm a photographer so I have extremely high standards and they exceeded all of our hopes and dreams. They are fun, personable, and some of the hardest working people I've ever worked with. You'll feel like you're hanging out with your friends all night long. Even guests and bridal party members expressed how great they were. We are so appreciative of them!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

Elizabeth is the best of the best!

I planned my wedding from out of state and got so SO lucky to book Elizabeth and Tim! Not only is her work absolutely beautiful, but they are just such nice people that a joy to work with! We immediately felt comfortable with them which I think is huge when you're having your pictures taken. It was storming the morning of my wedding and they showed up right on time with smiles on their faces and worked seamlessly with all of my other vendors. They were very flexible and adaptable to whatever the weather was doing and with us running late on getting ready. I got preview photos within 48 hours and the entire collection in 4 weeks, which was a lot faster than I was expecting! The photos are beautiful and I will treasure them always. I have had SO many compliments from guests to friends who have seen my photos online and everyone has had glowing comments about how Elizabeth truly captured the best moments of our wedding. She really has a gift for photographing the happy candid moments and capturing the real feeling of the wedding. Pricing was beyond reasonable and the photos were worth every penny. If you're looking for a great photographer and overall just great people to work with --- Elizabeth is the wedding photographer for you.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 15
  • kbsquared

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Favorite Vendor

Out of all the vendors in our wedding, Elizabeth and her husband, Tim, the videographer, were our favorite vendors.

We found Elizabeth and Tim after four interviews with other potential photographers (lol). They were so mellow and cool with my ridiculous request of video chatting, and at that time, they were having a special, and we really liked her portfolio so we signed the contract soon after. A few months later, we had our engagement shoot with her. The results were phenomenal. We had our shoot in Sycamore Cove with our pups, and Elizabeth did such a great job with outdoor photography. I couldn't wait until our wedding as a lot of our reception was outdoors/waterfront! Elizabeth did such a good job with the engagement shoot she didn't even have to photoshop much. And where she did, the results were flawless.

What I appreciate the most about Elizabeth is her professionalism and responsiveness. My husband and I are very responsive and communicative, borderline Type A, and sad to say not all vendors are very responsive, clear or communicative. Elizabeth was all stars in this regard. She suggested some things that not even my month-of coordinator thought of. If you send her an email, she will reply promptly or at least acknowledge receipt and that was very much appreciated as planning can get crazy.

On the day itself, Elizabeth and Tim got there early to scope out the venue. We were running behind schedule but she was still able to get all the shots without delaying the timeline further. It's really great that Tim and Elizabeth work as a team because they can get all the angles and know not to get in the way of the other. Also they are the best people ever. We interviewed so many photographers because your photographer will follow you around all day long. Make sure you vibe with them!

A few days after our wedding, Elizabeth gave us some previews and they were once again stunning! We can't wait to get the rest of our photos and our video!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Breathtaking Pictures and Fun Photographer!

Elizabeth and her husband, Tim, were absolutely amazing! She was highly recommended to us from my husband's co-worker, and happened to even be one of our venue's preferred vendors! Her organization and attention to detail while planning made the entire process so easy! They made us feel so comfortable and natural during the entire day, which can be challenging to do with how awkward and silly my husband and I can be in front of a camera. They were both professional and so much fun! They did an amazing job capturing our wedding and the photos are breathtaking! I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Cori

Cori Lovley · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend!

Elizabeth did an amazing job with my wedding photos! The actual photos and composition are wonderful, she really has the eye to take amazing shots. She was very professional and EFFICIENT! When taking a zillion of those family photos it really helps to have someone who is organized and knows exactly how to direct everyone. Thank you Elizabeth!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2018

Stunning photos

Elizabeth is a true pleasure to work with. She is an amazing photographer and even more amazing person! Photos came out phenomenal and she make taking the pics super easy and amazingly quick. She is a true artist and I really can’t thank her enough!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 25
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 26
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 27

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not put into words how happy we are that we chose Elizabeth for our big day. We first worked with her on our engagement photos and we were just blown away. My husband and I aren't very comfortable in front of the camera and don't typically like photos of ourselves. But Elizabeth made the process so easy and fun. After we got the engagement photos back and saw how amazing they were, we knew we had to have her for the wedding. Your wedding day can be hectic and crazy with so many things happening in such a short time, but she made the entire process so stress free. We were never in danger of falling behind because she was so good at keeping things moving and on schedule. But even if she wasn't so nice and professional and easy to work with, the quality of her work is reason enough to hire her. When we got the photos back (and we got them back extremely quickly too) they literally took our breath away. We couldn't have wished for a better product and I truly believe Elizabeth is the definition of the perfect wedding photographer. If we were to replan our wedding we would do a lot of things differently, but hiring Elizabeth as our photographer is something we would never change!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Gabriella · Married on 09/08/2017

Elizabeth exceeded all our expectations! She did a phenomenal job at capturing our wedding day! Was by far the best decision we made when choosing a photographer and I can't say enough about her! Her professionalism and presence was outstanding as well as her gentle and caring reassurance that everything was going to go smoothly. Highly highly highly recommend! I can't wait to have my future anniversary/maturity/events photographed by Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Mariana · Married on 09/03/2017

Elizabeth Burgi and her team went above and beyond!! She was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. She's so talented and had managed to catch all the emotion, excitement, and joy out of a chaotic day. We couldn't be happier to have had her as our photographer for what was the most happiest day of our lives. We can't thank them enough and appreciate everything they have done for us. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography 28

Tamara · Married on 08/17/2017

Elizabeth and her team are the perfect wedding photographers. They were on schedule and completely flexible with our timeline. They knew how to pose us quickly and professionally. They were also very open to our suggestions. Communication throughout the planning process and on the wedding day was top-notch. From the beautiful overhead shots to the tiny details, we have so many wonderful photos...and I look great in all of them. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Madeline · Married on 06/10/2017

I don't even know where to begin. Elizabeth and Tim were beyond amazing for our wedding day! We used Elizabeth for our engagement and wedding photography, as well as our wedding videography. She not only creates amazing photos, but she is so much fun!! She makes you feel so comfortable!! Even before the wedding day, she is so responsive and helpful! I emailed her so many times, not even just about photography questions, all kinds of wedding questions and she was so helpful! Elizabeth and Tim even met us at the venue for our rehearsal so they could look over the entire venue and scope out the best locations for photos, etc. This helped to make the actual wedding day run SO smoothly!!

The day of the wedding they were on time and ready to go. From the very beginning she was directing us where to go and what to do. We wasted no time getting started to get all of the shots we wanted before the ceremony! It was perfect!! She listened to everything we wanted and executed it perfectly! Tim was doing the videography and she had an assistant Ariel with her as well. They were both amazing! Again, so professional and so fun!! Everyone felt so comfortable with all 3 of them!

Hiring Elizabeth for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She is so creative and enthusiastic, and our photos turned out even more beautiful than I could imagine. She is freaking amazing and I would 100% recommend her to all of my family and friends!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

We are so happy & grateful to have discovered Elizabeth Burgi and hire her as our wedding photographer. I initially picked up her business card where I bought my dress. And then some months later, I visited her website. She wrote a lot about family in her biography which really stood out to us. Also her photos were not like others we had seen online. She captures candid moments which was really important to us. For our initial meeting, she offered to meet us via Skype and at a time that worked with our busy work schedules. Awesome! Elizabeth worked with us on the budget and asked us what we wanted and didn't want in our wedding photos. All correspondence with Elizabeth is digital (contract, payments, emails). Not to say you couldn't call her, but she quickly responds to emails and is readily available. Love this! So easy and convenient to do everything digitally and not have to mail a check. Weeks before the wedding, Elizabeth and I met at our wedding venue which was my parent's house. This was my first time meeting her in person and she was absolutely lovely. So sweet, easy going and kind. The day of the wedding she and her assistant Tim arrived and got straight to work. My husband and I were nervous about being the center of attention and being in front of the camera but Elizabeth put us at ease. She and Tim were so supportive and easy going. Also Elizabeth captured photos/moments at my parent's house that exceeded my wildest expectations. She took a photo of me in front of family heirlooms from my Grandmother. I didn't tell her to do this. She just did it and captured it so beautifully. She really understood our intimate, family centered, vintage themed wedding and translated it beautifully into photos. She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend her. She really works with you to capture the wedding you envisioned and more. Lastly, she sent us a link with all the photos. We easily downloaded all the photos and voila they are all ours

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jordan · Married on 04/08/2017

Hilariously fun people, kept us smiling for all the photos. They were great to work with, understood what we wanted and what we didn't realize we wanted! They got perfect shots for our wedding, can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Elizabeth is a fantastic photographer. She did my engagement photos and went above and beyond to scope out the location and find the best places and times to take our photos. She was incredibly thoughtful and showed she cared about making them great. On the day of my wedding she and her assistant were on time, had everything ready to go, and were able to get my photos done efficiently (even before the ceremony) so I got more time to enjoy the wedding party. During the ceremony and reception they were very discreet. I'm so excited to see the rest of my pictures, but the previews are amazing!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Vanessa · Married on 12/03/2016

Elizabeth & Tim were an absolute joy to work with, not only did they take the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day, but they were so much fun to be around as if they were a part of our wedding party! Elizabeth's suggestions were both thoughtful and creative, but what i loved most is that she really took our input on what we were trying to portray... and made it even better than what we had in mind! Tim is an excellent member of the team; his drone piloting skills were fun to watch and the 360 shots they were both able to capture were breathtaking. Elizabeth is a true professional and artist, who has an eye for what makes timeless shots and a bubbly personality that allows you to have fun at the same time... she made us feel at ease and we laughed through our photo shoot like we had been friends forever. She didn't treat our wedding like a job, she was genuinely soo excited to see what kinds of unique pictures she could take as we moved from venue to venue. We were pleasantly surprised to receive a few sneak peek wedding pictures from Elizabeth just 48 hours after our ceremony that we were able to share with our friends and family, which meant soo much to us. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for not just an amazing photographer, but for someone who will care about the details of your photographs just as much as you would. Thank you a million times over!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Brian · Married on 10/16/2016

Elizabeth did an AMAZING job on our wedding! She was so accommodating and easy-to-work-with throughout the entire wedding process. She also had some one-of-a-kind ideas and captured some gorgeous spontaneous shots during our engagement shoot & wedding. Out of the many photographers we initially considered, we ended up picking Elizabeth because of her warm personality & beautiful photos. We're so glad we did!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Rob · Married on 09/25/2016

We were thoroughly happy with choosing Elizabeth as our photographer. She was incredibly friendly, professional and creative. She’s always so cheerful and easy going that you’d be hard pressed to find anyone that she can’t get along with. She really made it feel like she was OUR photographer and was there for us for as long as we needed her and for however many places we wanted to go. Elizabeth was always able to find creative spots and angles to take amazing and breathtaking photos at all of our locations during the engagement session and the wedding. We felt at ease knowing that she was always happy to also try out any of our own ideas or recreate images we found online. Friends and family commented on how her and her assistant were seen everywhere throughout the entire wedding night capturing great photos of posed and candid moments. We were thrilled to receive all our photos a bit sooner than estimated and are extremely happy with how they turned out. We highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for an amazing and professional photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/20/2016

I had Elizabeth picked out as my wedding photographer before I was even engaged! She photographed some family members weddings in the past couple years, and when I saw the photos, I knew I would use her whenever I got married. She did a beautiful job and she made my husband and I feel so comfortable, it was like we had known her forever. I don't normally like having my picture taken, but she made it so fun for us!! All of our family and friends are still talking about how awesome she was! Our photos are breathtaking! She has such creative and beautiful ideas. It literally brought tears to my eyes the first time we got to look at our wedding photos. I am forever grateful to Elizabeth and Tim for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Elizabeth is. She immediately made us feel at ease and made taking the pictures so much fun. All of the pictures are more beautiful than I could imagine. She even managed to get our 8 ring bearers and flower girls to look at the camera and smile at the same time! We got married at my mother in-laws house and I was worried about finding spots for pictures, but she came in and found the most beautiful locations that I would have never thought of. She not only took gorgeous staged photos, but managed to capture every moment from both of us getting ready to the end of the reception. She pulled us aside a few times because she wanted to get a picture with particular lighting (the sun setting and with some of the lights we had up) and I am so glad she did, they turned out to be some of our favorites of the night. Every single person we show the photos to cannot stop raving about how beautiful they are and what an amazing job she did. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for a photographer. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • Amalia

Amalia · Married on 07/28/2016

Yes ! She is the best ever! I contacted Elizabeth a month before my wedding because the person I hired was not getting back to me. Elizabeth responded to my request very quickly and accomodated my wedding in such a short notice which made me extremely happy. But what I love the most about her is that she is really on top of things. She asked me exactly what I wanted/liked and on the day of the wedding she made sure to take those pictures I told her I loved (all of them!) She is very creative and makes you feel like a pro at taking professional photos. My family and friends adored her because she was so organized while taking the family photos and also made room for everyone to get a bunch of pictures with the bride and groom. And that's not all! My pictures were ready 7 days after the wedding. The quality of the photos are amazing. If you are looking for a professional photographer she is the one! My husband and I loved her work and will be forever grateful for photographing at our wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Michaela · Married on 05/28/2016

We absolutely loved Elizabeth Burgi AND so did our bridal party and all our guests!! Elizabeth took such beautiful photos and captured every special moment. I didn't really realize how crucial it was to not only have a talented photographer but also a kind, supportive, and directive photographer because they are by your side through the entire day. They are essentially a member of your bridal party! Luckily Elizabeth was more than I could have asked for! She took care of business effectively, gave direction kindly, and was really a joy to have around. Elizabeth is also extremely talented and the photos all turned out so beautifully; it was so much fun to go back through them only a few weeks after the wedding! We did some traditional family portraits, but she primarily captured candid moments of pure happiness. My husband and I are so happy and pleased to have worked with Elizabeth and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Leah · Married on 04/16/2016

Elizabeth Burgi is simply the best. She is very sweet, fun, professional, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Elizabeth and Tim are able to capture the most beautiful candid moments and when you look back at your wedding photos, you can't help but smile because it's the best reminder of how amazing your wedding day was. She and Tim captured our style as a couple and it absolutely shows in the photos. My husband and I consistently receive complements about how beautiful our wedding day looked and it's all thanks to the keen and creative eyes of Elizabeth and Tim. Thank you both so much for capturing our wedding day, we had the best time working with you!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2016

Elizabeth was the best vendor we ever had! She helped my stress levels so much because she actually took things off my plate. I was worried about not having a day of coordinator and she assured me she would help to make sure everything went smoothly. She had a call with me just to go over the timeline of the day and made sure to jot down the times I was nervous about possibly going wrong. She also went to my venue a few weeks prior at the time my wedding would be to check the lighting and make sure she knew the best locations. She is insanely reasonably priced - I have friends that paid a ton for uppity photographers in LA and they are so envious of my pictures because theirs don't even compare, plus I didn't sell my first born child to get them either. Elizabeth is talented and thoughtful and knows this is the biggest day of your life and wants you to be happy and for it to be perfect for you. She is kind and I honestly consider her a friend now because its hard to find people who truly care these days. I am lucky that she was my photographer and I'm lucky to have even met her because shes a great person. I can't wait to hopefully see her on a personal level and also have her photograph my next life milestone!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 04/09/2016

If I could I would give Elizabeth more then 5 stars she was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I hired her to photographic our wedding and she went above and beyond our expectations. She is very talented and was able to capture every important moment of our wedding. It rained on our wedding day and Elizabeth did not let this stop us from taking pictures but used this to her advantage and took even more creative shots. And did I mention her pictures all came out amazing! She is a true professional and I would recommend her services to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Carrie · Married on 03/13/2016

If you’re looking for a fabulous photographer at an outstanding price, you should book Elizabeth right now. We used Elizabeth for both our engagement photos and wedding. She is such a joy to work with. She consistently goes above and beyond. She was incredibly generous with her time and open to our input on photo locations. Her photos captured the love and fun between us as a couple at our engagement shoot as well as the emotions on our wedding day. Like everyone, we were anxious to see our wedding photos, so we loved the “sneak peek” photos Elizabeth sent us very soon after the event. We would highly recommend Elizabeth’s services. We may set up “just because” photo shoots in the future just to get some more of her incredible pictures.

Sent on 09/06/2016